Azrael👤

Lisa's POV

We're at our house, it's so confusing that rosè's not here...I'm not used to it.

After the practice jungkook looks so bothered, i wonder why?

Is it because of my sister? Or other than it?

"Are you okay?" i ask jungkook.

"No, somethings wrong..." he said.

I look at him confusingly and blink twice "What is it? Tell me." i said, he sat down beside me and facing me.

"I sensed my summoner, but i don't know who was it..." he said, he found his summoner??

When??

"Huh?" "When i come inside the shop, i sense my summoner, near you." he said.

Near me?—

Don't tell me..

"Was it hani or hwasa?—but that's unbelievable!" i said, it looks so unsettling!

"I don't know who's really my summoner, between those women." he said, i lean back the couch..

Who might be the summoner? What's the reason? Who wants them to kill someone? Who has the lust of revenge?

I don't know lisa, we should first find who was the summoner and i will find my sister next..

"So what's the plan? How can you find who is your summoner then?" i ask.

"I have an idea...let's kidnap them tonight." he said and i widen my eyes.

"Are you serious?!"

"I am,serious."

"Don't be! Think about something!.."

"I'm a demon i can do whatever i want." he jokingly smirks.

"I command you not to continue your crazy plan!" i said and he frown.

"Your no fun." he pout.

"Ugh, shut up jungkook...you should go now see you tommorow." i said and yawn.

"Why are you shooing me away?"

"Cause I'm sleepy."

"Then I'm not sleepy yet...you know we can do something fun tonight before going to sleep—"

"Shut up go now! I need to sleep, or else i will burn you with this?" i said showing him the cross necklace.

"Okay,okay as you wish..are you sure your gonna sleep alone?" he ask.

"Yes."

"Really?"

"You're irritating me, jungkook." i said and he laugh before dissapearing leaving a black smoke.

"Goodnight wife, sweetdreams."
He softly said then i smile..

"Yeah, goodnight." i reply back.

Before going to sleep i take a shower first and brush my teeth, when I'm done i turn off the lights and lay down my bed.

I hope rosè is okay, wherever she is..

"Goodevening, ashteroth." a women said!

I quickly sat up and find where the voice came from!

Is somebody inside my room?!!

It's so dark i can't see anything, adjust your eyes lisa, calm down!

"Who are you?!" i ask and look to left and right, is someone under my bed?!

I quickly look under my bed and found nothing but trash and things i did not found, oh my hairbrush!

"Ashteroth, I'm here." she said again so i sat up properly and turn on the lights already!

And there i saw a huge black elegant wings that covers her whole image, my eyes widen and my heart starts to drum like crazy!

And slowly the wings move away to show her and fold behind her, when she looks up...

A innocent face looks at me, she's so beautiful..

"Ashteroth, nice seeing you again." she said.

Who???

Me?ashteroth???I'm lisa!

"...God told me that your sister anath was taken away by a demon king, is it true?" she ask.

What is she saying??

"I don't understand..my name is lisa and my sister's name is rosè, who are you?!" i ask.

She dressed in white combat robe, it's so strange that her wings are black?

"Oh, i guess you forgot who i am since you're living to the earth...i am azrael angel of death, i ensures that the person about to die makes peace with god and the people i leave behind are given support in the best way possible to pass the though time they are facing." she explaines.

"Are you the reaper??" "No, i believe he's from hell..i guess?" she said.

"Then who am i?why are you calling me ashtoreth when I'm not?!"

"You are ashtoreth, you are the queen of heaven also goddess of war and sexual love."

"And my sister??"

"Her name is anath the chief west semetic goddess of love and war like you, and the helper of baal i believe.."

I can't...I'm speechless, i don't know if i will believe it or not but...

"Don't push yourself to believe quickly, if you don't understand it...let the fate lead you,ashtoreth." she said.

Why she looks so blanky??her eyes are empty her face was fierce, how can she stay like that??

"Why are you here anyway?? Are you gonna take my soul??" i suspiciously ask.

"I don't take souls, i just ensure the mortal who's about to die will makes peace with god...the reaper is the one who takes the soul.Anyway, I'm here to guide you even though your a goddess of heaven and powerful..you should be careful in this terrifying world." she said.

"I don't even know that i have a power—do you know where rosè was taken?!"

"Yes, she's in the underworld...hell to be exact, don't worry a spy of mine and a friend of anath is taking care of her." she explain.

"Why?why my sister?"

"Asmodeus, will revive her wife lilith."
"And who is she?"

"The storm goddess and the first female demon."

"Why will he revive lilith?tell me all!"

"She died in the hands of this world, asmodeus got furious so she kidnaps few maidens to revive her since 1,050,340 years until now...but, he's sure that taking your sister is a good and last choice because she's anath or called 'The virgin' in anxient text."

My knees begun to shake and my head is like gonna explode soon, i don't know what to say...

It's so complicated to understand this..

"Ashtoreth, after the sun rise go to the park and disguise, you will find the portal of the underworld.." she said.

When i look up she's gone leaving a black shiny feather, i stand up and pick it up then the lights went off.

I need to sleep, I'm all drain i need to relax myself...

The whole thingy about this is from a re-search yeah, lilith,asmodeus,ashtoreth,anath,jehudiel and azrael i made some connections to them even though some of it are all false.But it's just a fanfic story anyway, and by the way azrael will be 'Jisoo'.

PLS VOTE AND FOLLOW THANKIEE!