🔥The ritual🔥

Jungkook's POV

Today is the start of soul transfer of rosè and lilith, i have to buy time so that lisa will arrive soon before the ritual starts.

I convice the devils and the maid to fight before preparation and sabotage demons for forgetting about the spells and litting up the candles to Lilith's room.

I did everything to buy time, after that i came in to rosè's room, or anath's.

"You again?" she annoyingly ask.

"This is not the right time to dislike me or hate me anath, your time has come to take your soul just for my brother's wife." i hissed.

"Where is kalil?" she ask and kael appears right beside us, "Anath, the ritual will start in 6 minutes." he said, i widen my eyes in shock.

What?! What happen?! It should be 50 minutes before the ritual!

Asmodeus you stubborn idiot prince of hell!

"What? That quick?!" anath protested, the three devil maids enters the room with a white dress, embroidered with flashy crystals.

And they started to fix her appearance, i turn my back and faced kael.

"Did asmo really wants her soul?!" i angrily ask kael, "Yes." he answered.

"You're her closest friend from heaven, what are you doing?!"

"But i'm here at underworld and hell." he simply said, "But being a friend won't change in any situation wether you're in hell or heaven." i hissed but he just looks at me in the eye straightly.

I closed my fist tightly and clenching my jaw, "I wanna punch you so bad kael." i angrily said but he turn his head away from me, "Get her ready." he said.

I went speechless, i don't know what to say to convince kael to help me and to help anath.

How ironic, that a demon prince like me would agree to a promise..

How a demon learn to love a human turns out to be a goddess..

How a demon would help to rescue the virgin of gates,anath..

How a demon fights his own brother, asmodeus..

Am i a joke? Well i guess i am..

I'm born to be evil and eat human female's lust, i'm suppose to be the prince of hell with my brother..

"I need ashtoreth, i want to be saved.." anath teared.

"Ashtoreth and her allies will be here soon, if we hear the bell rings in 8 times...they're hear.." i hopefully said to her.

"I hope they will be here soon, i miss her so much.." she cried, i can't do anything to comfort her..

"Anath.." kael called, and she walk with him outside her room..

I close my fist tightly when i see them walking away, i shut my eyes in frustration and disappear in black mist.

Rosè's POV

Why is this happening? This is ridiculous, he murdered his wife now he wants her back? And he used my soul?!

I can't stop crying in anger, pls save me lisa.

"Your sister will save you, i know it." kael said..

I know see how hell looks like, there are fire everywhere, beautiful incubus and succubus with devils too..

Black,red and maroon are the common colors i see, it's like a wide dark enchanted cave..

And from afar i see 7 thrones, and a obsidian table that i might lay later for ritual i guess...