PROLOGUE❄

It's winter in human's world while ftom the gates is spring, the people are walking side to side, they are completely covered with coats,sleeves,jeans and scarfs.

It's been 5 years ago since that tragic story happened, the hell is now in hade's hands and with his wife phersephone.

The gates is now peaceful, anath is now living there.

Azrael is still azrael, he/she sometimes do it's work.

Kalil, he changed a bit because of anath...cause from now on anath can command kalil everytime she wants, what will happen if they got married then?

Reaper and Hani, nothing much about them..

Hwasa? she become popular as she wished before.

And lastly,lisa..

Ashtoreth choosed to live in human world, she can use her powers and live peacefuly, the gods said that she will comeback if something bad happens to the gate.

She's no longer an idol now, she ask reaper to erase people's memories about her, and so they did.

Lisa is inside the cafè, having a coffee by herself and she sigh..

She haves a black short hair, and very grown woman, she wears black pants and a brown coat with blue and white paisly design scarf.

She feels lonely but cozy by her own, it's weird but she felt comfortable and safe in her own ways.

She now decided to come back to her home, home where her and her sister lives..

She's used to it being alone, she can communicate with rosè in their minds.

Lisa turns on her heater in her car and drive away safely, the traffic flow is smooth so she arrived quickly and park infront of the house.

She walk in her house and she walk straightly to her room "I'm home..." she said and close the door of her room.

"Welcome home wife..."

Lisa turns around and saw jungkook standing behind the window, lisa covered her mouth and about to cry..

"J-jungkook, i t-thought y-you're gone?.." she softly said.

But he only smiles and walks to her then they kissed passionately..

"I missed my wife, i came back as a human..just only human." jungkook said and lisa smiled.

"I miss you so much.." she said and they kissed again until they make love in cold winter..

I guess even diffrent in others world, love will attract between them..

Demon wife.All rights reserve.martha_kim26.2020