Power

Rosè's POV

it's been 2 hours when me and kalil concentrating to bring my powers back little by little, i can manipulate and float a little..

But it's very tiring, kalil said don't push myself very hard cause i will gonna pass out.

But what's the sense if that asmodeus will transfer my soul to his wife lilith?..

This is stupid!

I mean like—i look like I am angreeing to his plan and sacrificing myself!

C'mon you killed your wife!

"He accidentally killed his wife.." kalil pops..

I startle a bit so i look at him, oh i forgot he can read my mind..

"Well yeah it's stupid of him to kill his wife, but he really wants her back...love is madness." he shrugs..

"How lilith died then?" i ask..

"She felt asmodeus's anger." he simply answer.

"How?"

"They were arguing..she was protesting about why can't she control some here in the underworld like he do, it's because he's the king he answer...but still lilith continued to protest until asmodeus killed her accidentally. He mourns,yes, so he find a way to revive her...doesn't mean he's the king he can bring back the dead."

I look down and decided to sat on the bed, this is stupid I'm tired.

If only i can buy some time, then lisa will save me.

No, i shouldn't wait..

I need to learn to bring my powers back so me and lisa can fight back! Yeah that's right, i need to be strong!

"Shall we try again?" kalil politely ask so i smile and nod, i need to be strong.

Lisa's POV

"Azrael is that you??" i confusingly ask, and he nods..

Why he's so pretty?!

"I have a good news and a bad news, ashtoreth.." he started, me and jungkook sat to the sofa and listens to him..

Why do i feel so happy? I feel light like i don't have any problems now? Is it because of jungkook who's always beside me?

Or is it becausr of that making love thingy??⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄_⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

Noooo lisa what are you thinking?!!

"The good news is me and reaper have taken care of hwasa and hani, they will no longer bother you ashtoreth—.."

"W-what happen to them??!"

"Hani has become repear's ally, while hwasa, reaper erased her memories about revenge and her friendship with hani.." he explains..

I feel kinda bad for hwasa, she has no more memories about hani and their friendship..

"No need to be worried about hwasa, she's never been a good friend of hani." he said but i keep silent..

"Then what is the bad news then?" jungkook questions..

"We need to go to the gate ashtoreth, we need to get ready to save your sister before she knows how to control and earn her powers completely." azrael said and i became happy about it..

"But what place are you saying?"

"It's your home, ashtoreth, we need to get there and get you ready."