5

mattia's pov
"what do we have here?" i ask.

alejandro and kairi turn their heads to see what i'm taking about.

"oh shit it's the girl from last night," kairi says covering his mouth with his first.

"maybe she can help us," alejandro suggests.

"you heard my dad, we can't tell anyone about why we're here," i remind him.

"it looks like she's too busy arguing with that guy anyway," kairi points out.

i glare at the guy and walk towards them.

"mattia," alejandro quietly yells. "what're you doing come back."

y/n's pov
"trevor i mean it, you lost your chance," i groan in frustration. "go back to your other hoes."

"i don't have hoes, you're my only hoe," he winks.

was that suppose to be romantic? i couldn't tell you.

"that came out wrong," trevor mumbled.

i felt someone approach behind me. the scent was familiar.

"she said leave her alone buddy," the voice said.

i turned around and saw mattia. "mattia?" i ask, shocked.

"you must be new," trevor replies, "because anyone who goes here knows not to talk to me that way."

mattia's pov
how does kid think he is? he's the one who has no idea who he's talking to.

"i don't care," i say sternly. "leave." i step closer to him and we at glare at each other for a long time.

"fine," trevor gives in. he hits me with his shoulder as he walks away.

"i had that handled," the girl said.

"normal people would say thank you," i replied.

"guess i'm not normal," she says and walks away.

"wait," i follow her, "don't you wanna know why i'm here at your school."

"i could care less," she shrugs.

"princesa, can i at least know your name now?" i say, stopping as she continues walking in front of me.

she turns around and smiles. "i'm y/n." and disappears around the corner.

alejandro and kairi walk up to me.

"well clearly she's not super into you either," alejandro chuckles.

"that's a first.." i murmur.

"is there anything about her that seems familiar to you guys?" kairi asks.

alejandro and i both think for a bit. "no," i say.

"yeah no," alejandro agrees.

"hm..," kairi hums. "okay.."

wonder what he was thinking about.

my worst enemy 🖤 || mattia polibioOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara