12

mattia's pov
i felt the sunshine hitting her bedroom, letting me know it's the morning. my hands tried to grab y/n's waist and pull her closer but all i felt were her sheets. 

i jolt awake and realized she's not in bed with me. where'd she go? my eyes scan the room and i smile from seeing all of her belongings . the pictures she had with her friends, cute teddy bears, and then i noticed a small picture sticking out from her binder. my eyesight must've been really bad cuz i swear it looks like a picture of a cobra.

my curiosity got the best of me, as i get out her bed and walk closer.

"morning," she says, leaning against the door.

i stop walking and look at her. "maybe next time i can wake up with you by my side."

"sorry, i was training," she responds.

i look her up and down and realized she's wearing a sport bra and leggings.

"what do you train for?" i ask.

she shrugs. "i don't really know, my parents just wanted me to stay on my guard. protection i guess?"

i nod.

"how about you?" she asks.

"how about me what?"

"why do you train," she questions.

"i don't know what you're talking about," i lie.

"i saw the way you fought trevor. a person doesn't know how to just fight like that," she replies.

smart girl. "same as you, protection."

"wanna go train with me right now?" she gestures. "i have extra work out clothes for you."

i knew i had to get back to my house soon but i was curious on what she knows about fighting. "bet, let me go change."

soon, i forgot all about the photo and walk down with her to the training room. our training rooms looked similar but what had me thinking was that all this equipment wasn't easy to get. her family must be a powerful one for her to have all these things.

20 minutes later
she's a skilled girl, i admit, but she's not better than me.

i spoke too soon as she kicks my feet, knocking me onto my back. y/n chuckles as i hit the floor and let out a small groan.

"fuck you," i wince.

"right now?" she asks and sits down on top of me.

i smirk as she shuffles up my body and sat on top of my member. her hips slowly rock back and forth, making my member grow hard. i let out a soft moan as i watch her movements but then my phone rings.

i roll my eyes and get up to answer my phone call from my dad.

mattia: hello?
dad: mattia where are you?
mattia: i spent the night at someone's house.
dad: well i can't wait for you get to home so i'll just tell you now
mattia: tell me what
dad: stefano, luis, and i have to take a last minute road trip with the kingston cartel. we'll be gone for 3 days.
mattia: you leaving right now?
dad: yeah so you have to get home and look after our warehouse and headquarters. alejandro and kairi will accompany you. i've also sent in more soldiers for you because i'm taking most of mine with me.
mattia: dad i don't need soldiers.
dad: you never know what can happen. my underboss will be sending you instructions.
mattia: yes sir.
dad: okay i gotta go now. start heading home.
mattia: (i frown) yes sir..

he ends the call and i turn off my phone.

"do you have to leave right now?" y/n asks sadly.

"unfortunately princessa, i do," i say to her as i walk up and grab her waist. then an idea struck me. "do you wanna come over?" i ask.

"uhmm..."

"just for a few hours— i'm not ready to leave you yet," i pout.

"can we cook something," she asks.

i smile and nod.

"then yes.." she pulls away from my embrace. "let me go change."

i watch her exit the room and felt myself blushing. my smile disappears when i realize that wanting to be near her meant that i truly did care for her. and when the cobras learn about that, i'll put her in more danger.

i just hope xavier doesn't stop by and sees her.

.