36

mattia's pov

"hey baby," i said happily running to the door. "wowww she has two working arms now."

"i knowwww," y/n said moving her right arm.

"we can finally do a lot more now that you can use both arms," i wink.

"mattia," she shouts, "cynthias right there— behave."

i knew exactly what i was doing, i just wanted to remind cynthia that i have a girlfriend whom i love. a lot.

"i gotta go use the bathroom," y/n says, "i'll be right back."

"i'll come with," i said, not wanting to be alone with cynthia.

"dude i'm using the bathroom," y/n says scrunching her eyebrows together. "i'll be back in less than 5 minutes."

"okay.. hurry up."

"are you okay?" she asks me. "why are you so.. jumpy?"

"i'm not," i lied.

"mhm.. okay i'll be right back," y/n says.

"wow she's over here a lot," cynthia points out. "twice a day..."

"i'm gonna ask her if she could sleep over," i rub it in, "i hope we don't keep you up, we're both screamers." i smirk. 

"screamers?" cynthia says confused. "oh.." she frowns, understanding what i meant.

i just had to make it crystal clear that i want nothing to do with her.

"i'll try by best to keep my voice down, but then again, shes very good in bed," i wink.

"mattia!" y/n says walking in, "what the fuck are you doing— cynthia i am so sorry for his behavior."

i know y/n isn't apologizing to cynthia when she's been all up on me. "for my behavior? but she's been-"

"it's fine.." cynthia chuckles.

cynthias pov
i honestly don't know what mattia sees in y/n— she seems so boring— and the fact that she's a cobra?

i'm being polite to her cause i don't wanna make a scene but i was planning on making a move on mattia soon enough.

"baby can we go to my room," mattia asks.

y/n still seemed annoyed with mattia's comment but nodded. "bye cynthia," she said before mattia grabbed her waist and pulled her away.

that should be me.

y/n's pov

"babe, what is your problem? why are you so horny all of a sudden?" i ask as we enter his room.

"i'm sorry for earlier but i swear cynthia wants me," mattia responds. "i was just making sure she knew who i wanted." he sits on his bed.

i sigh. "i appreciate you for making it clear that we're dating but i trust you."

mattia smiles and pulls me onto his lap making my thighs on each side of him.

"out of curiosity.. what else did you say to her?" i ask.

"i told her that i'd make you scream at night," mattia says seductively, "and that i'll try my best to keep my voice down.."

"care to prove your statement?" i challenge him.

he starts kissing my neck and then flips us over, making him on top of me. i wrap my legs around him and he begins grinding on me until someone opens the door.

"hey mattia i was wondering- woah i'm sorry," cynthia says looking away.

mattia jumps off me. "ever heard of knocking?"

"what was it you needed cynthia ?" i ask nicely.

"what's the wifi password?" she responds.

i saw mattia tense up because he knew she walked in on us on purpose.

"the wifi's on the wifi box down the hall," mattia answers.

"okay cool, thank you. sorry again," cynthia said meaninglessly and closes the door.

i knew exactly what she was going but i didn't really care, i was the one dating mattia.

"you see what i mean?" he says turning to me.

"yes i do but i don't care, and you shouldn't either," i say, "so she has a crush on you, as long as she doesn't act on it."

mattia sighs. "okay you're right."

he crawls back into bed with me and cuddles me. "can you sleep over?" he asks.

"sure baby." i kiss him on the lips.

-

we've been watching netflix on mattia's tv instead of going to the movie room cuz he didn't wanna accidentally run into cynthia.

it was getting late, and i felt myself drifting off to sleep on mattia's chest.

.