44

mattia's pov

when the fuck is she coming over ? i look at the time and it's 6pm. i groan in frustration.

text to y/n❤️
mattia: are you coming yet?
y/n: yes yes i'm on my way
mattia: :)

a couple minutes later i hear my front door open and run downstairs.

yn smiles at me. "i'm sorry i took so long but i got you some stuf-"

before she could finish her sentence, i picked her up and threw her over my shoulder and ran upstairs.

"damn chill," she says while laughing.

i threw her on my bed and hugged her tightly.

"never leave me alone for that long again," i pout.

"if this is the Panther's Capo i think they should worry a little," she jokes.

"okay fuck you," i say pulling away.

she pulls me back. "i'm kiddingggg."

"so last night.. when you gave me attitude.."

y/n widens her eyes. "uhm about that.."

i crawl towards her and she backs up, hitting the headboard of my bed.

"hm you're in deep shit." i smirk and start kissing her neck. "open my top drawer," i say, pointing to my nightstand.

y/n scrunches her eyebrows, confused, but does as i say. when she opens it, it reveals a rope.

"no," she says closing it.

"yes," i say reopening it.

"should i be scared," she asks.

"very."

y/n gulps while remaining eye contact with me.

i laugh. "hey, you said do my worst right?"

"i'm praying for my insides with now," she whispers.

"as you should." i unbutton my shirt slowly. "take off your clothes."

"yes capo," she grins.

i felt myself getting hard at her words. y/n quickly undresses herself and lays back on my pillows. i grab the rope from my drawer and pin her hands up. i proceed to tie her hands together and pull the rope, making it tighter. she winces and looks at me.

y/n's pov

mattia trails his fingers slowly down my body, making me flinch at his touch. i wanted to touch him so bad but my hands were occupied. he spreads my legs apart and starts rubbing my clit with his two fingers. i throw my head back in response and arch my back.

mattia lowers himself down my body and then i felt his long tongue lick from my entrance to my clit. he begins flicking my clit back and forth making me a moaning mess.

"fuck mattia," i whisper.

the only sounds i heard was his tongue against my pussy. he starts thrusting his tongue in and out of me and curling it every once in a while. i felt a knot in my stomach forming and clench my walls. just as i was about to release, mattia takes his tongue out and stops his actions.

"what the fuck," i whine.

"that was for giving me attitude," he replies.

i kick my legs, wanting more. "matttiaaaaa."

"eager aren't we? now you know how i felt earlier when you were 'out of town'."

"you can't leave me like this."