24

y/n's pov
"you can kill her," maya says. "i just wanna have some fun first." she pulls a switchblade and holds it to my neck.

i chuckle. "you both can do whatever you want to me. but you'll never be like me. i only started this mafia shit a couple days ago and i'm already better than the both of you." i turn to maria. "the best part is, i don't have to get rid of anyone to be leader."

maria clenches her jaw. "well after today, you won't be leader, ever."

i look at maya. "i didn't even have to sleep with mattia for him to fall for me. all it took was one kiss at the back of a club."

maya glares at me and punches me in the face.

"maya did you know maria's 'plan' is gonna end up with you dead?" i chuckle.

"she's lying," maria says.

"maybe this will shut you up," maya whispers and starts making small cuts over my body.

i wince at the pain.

after maya punching me a few times, i managed to get lose from the ropes and free my hand, but i was waiting for the right time.

"enough," maria says. "let's just end this bitch's life before something things in the way."

the gun clicks and she aims it at me. i was going to move out of the way but something beat me to it.

"too late," mattia says, walking in with a gun aimed at her head.

maya widens her eyes as mattia looks over at her.

"mattia, i c-can explain-" maya stutters.

"you know what happens to the people who betray me.." mattia growls.

i get up from the chair and punch maya in the face and then run over to mattia.

with his free hand, he pulls me into a hug while his gun is still aimed at maya.

i hear footsteps coming and saw mark, maximo, colin, and my mom.

"oh my god baby you're okay," my mom says.

"im okay mom, thanks to mattia," i answer.

she's shocked at my answer put then sees mattia's arm around my waist.

"mattia?" i say looking up at him. "if you kill maria, your alliance with the kingstons are over."

"i don't care," mattia says.

"she's right mattia," my dad says, "thank you for saving my daughter but this is a family matter now."

mattia doesn't budge. i couldn't let him kill her.

mark taps my hand with a gun, telling me to take it. that would mean this'd be my first time taking a life.

my dad sees what mark and i are doing and gives me a nod of approval.

i snatch the gun and aim it at maria, pulling the trigger. her body drops to the the floor and mattia looks at me, shocked.

"it was my kill," i tell him.

he sighs. "that was your first time taking a life isn't it?"

i nod.

maya whimpers a little, scared shes gonna be next.

"guys can i have a moment alone with my soldier please?" mattia requests.

we all nod and walk out of the room.

mattia's pov
i close the door, leaving maya locked in a room with me. she backs up and falls to the floor.

"mattia please," she says through her tears.

"shh shh," i whisper as i bend down and pet her head.

"don't kill me," she cries.

"maybe next time, don't torture and kidnap someone i care about," i say strictly.

"i won't, i promise," she replies.

"i know you won't," i sigh and get up, "cause you'll never get the chance to do it ever again."

i bring my gun up and shoot her. then i look back and forth at maria and maya's dead body.

y/n's pov
i waited outside the room while the others are outside. 

i hear a gun shot and mattia opens the room and walks out.

he examines my body and looks at all the cuts and bruises on me.

"i'm so sorry princesa," he says hugging me.

"it's not your fault," i whisper, laying my head on his shoulder.

my dad appears from around the corner. "y/n, we should get going."

"okay," i reply. "thank you for saving my life... again." i smile and pull away from mattia and walk outside.

mattia's pov
"thanks again for helping my daughter," colin says uncomfortably. i know it's hard for him to thank a panther. "i guess i should stop comparing you to your father."

"i care a lot about your daughter mr. price," i tell him.

"and i know she cares about you too," colin gives a small awkward smile. "if you need anything.. call me. i owe you one."

"you don't owe me anything, i just want her to be happy," i said, hoping he'll let us be together.

colin doesn't say anything and nods, then walks away.

.