Bluebird

Holly's pov

"And cut!" Steven said and I stopped the recording on his camera. He was recording a commercial for Little Homeschool and I was helping him out along with Larimar, Peridot, and a Quartz gem. I then picked up the camera.

"Thanks for helping update our commercial, guys." Steven said.

"I'm an actor." Larimar said.

"Holly and I will get home and do some editing." Steven said as I packed the camera into his hot dog bag.

"Steven, you smell good." Peridot said, giving a thumbs up.

"Uh, what?" Steven asked.

"It's written on your back." Peridot said, point to Steven's back.

"Huh?" I looked and taped to Steven's back was a paper that says 'tell me I smell good.'

"You obviously wrote this yourself." Peridot said, taking it off his back.

"No, I didn't. Holly?" Steven asked, looking at me.

"Hey, don't look at me. I'm taking a break from pranks." I said.

Steven slurps on his juice box but almost spit it out.

"Bleh! Tomato soup?" Steven said, looking at his box and it was a tomato soup box.

"I thought you loved tomato soup." Peridot said.

"Yeah, but...where'd my juice go?" Steven asked and he started to walk to his car. A toilet paper roll rolled past us.

"Huh?" I exclaimed.

"Oh no! The Dondai's been, um...kind of covered in toilet paper?" Steven said as he saw a neatly stacked tower of toilet paper on his car.

We then heard someone laughing.

"Hey! Whoever you are that's 'pranking me,' you've got a really weird idea what a prank is." Steven yelled.

I just sighed and went over to his car. I took the toilet paper off his car.

"At least we won't have to get more toilet paper." I said.

We then got into his car and we drove to his house. He then parked and we got out.

"Huh? Woah, another welcome party. A new gem must have arrived." Steven said when he looked up and saw a bunch of decorations on his house.

I sighed.

"I remember my welcome party here." I said, walking over to his side and Steven smiled.

"Yeah, everyone was shocked that you were a human hybrid like me." Steven said.

"Yeah, you were the most surprised." I said, ruffling his hair and he chuckled.

We then went inside and everyone was there.

"Yo, dudes, come over and introduce yourselves." Amethyst said. Steven and I walked over to her.

"Welcome to Earth! My name's-"

"Well, well, well, if it ain't the old gem savior himself, Steven Universe!" The gem said, turning around to meet us.

It had two gems so it must have been a fusion. One of it's gems was a ruby gem as one of the fusion's eyes and there was another gem under it that looked like a tear, must be from an aquamarine gem. She had a little suit and tie on that was blue and red, she had water wings coming out of her back, and she had four legs!

Steven gasped at the sight of the fusion's gems.

"Bluebird Azurite, at your service! All right, give us a hug then!" Bluebird said and hugged Steven but Steven didn't hug back. Bluebird noticed me and gasped.