Little Graduation

3rd pov.

Steven and Holly got into Steven's car. Steven then put in a cassette tape and a song started to play. They then hit the road.

"Teens by day, hey, we're all right!
Teens by day, but, every night we're,
Sadie killer and the suspects!
Whoa oh oh,
Sadie killer and the suspects!"

The two lovebirds sang to the song as they arrived at their destination.

Steven was dropping Holly off at the store to get decorations for tonight while he got the cake.

Holly got out of the car and went over to Steven's side.

"See you tonight, sweetie!" Holly said then gave Steven a little peck on the lips before heading inside the store.

Steven then drove to the pastry shop Lars had opened up, Spacetries.

Steven walk inside and saw Blue Lace Agate rolling out some dough.

"Hey, Blue Lace." Steven said.

Blue Lace then smashed the dough as a way of saying 'hi' and some flour dust flew up into the air which made Steven cough but he was also laughing.

"Hey Lars!" Steven exclaimed to Lars who was on the other side of the counter.

"Hey, Steven! Here to pick up the cake?" Lars asked.

"Yeah, but I also want to see how you're doing." Steven said.

Steven heard the door to the place open so he looked at who came in.

It was Sadie who had a new look. Her blond hair was in a high ponytail, she had a white shirt on with black jeans, and a blue hoodie was tied around her waist.

"Hey, Steven! Hi, Lars!" She exclaimed, walking inside.

"Sadie! Oh my gosh. I can't remember the last time we were all together in a pastry establishment." Steven exclaimed.

"Hey Sadie, I've got your moon cakes." Lars said.

"Thanks!" Sadie exclaimed as Lars handed her a box which had her moon cakes inside.

"Sure. So, how's stuff going with Shep?" Lars asked.

"Huh? Shep?" Steven asked, looking at Sadie.

"Great! They're so cool." Sadie exclaimed, blushing. "I can't believe we've been dating for almost two months now. Everything just feels so...easy!"

"That's...awesome. Say 'hi' to them for me." Lars said.

"Will do! Well, see you later." Sadie said, walking to the door.

"Yeah." Lars said.

As soon as Sadie was out the door, Steven turned to Lars.

"What was that, and who is Shep?!" Steven asked.

"Shep is Sadie's new partner. They met while she was on tour with the suspects. It's cool." Lars said.

"Is it?" Steven asked him. Lars and Sadie use to date so he was wondering if something was going on.

"Yes, it is. Besides, I'm leaving anyway. Now that the Off-Colors are done with school, we're going to head back into space." Lars said.

The Off Colors is a little group of gems that in Era 2, they were, well, off, from the other gems but not anymore.

Steven then gasped.

"But what about the shop?" Steven exclaimed.

"I asked Blue Lace to take over. I'm ready to move on. You get it, right? You're finished setting up the school. Don't you want to try something new? What about Holly?" Lars asked.