Why So Blue?

Holly's pov.

Steven, Lapis, and I warped to an unknown planet. We heard a rumor that two gems were terraforming planets even when Steven already made peace.

"Okay. This shouldn't take too long. Most Gems come around pretty quickly when I invite them to Little Homeschool in person." Steven said as we walked around.

"What a gorgeous planet!" Lapis exclaimed, looking around.

It really was. All the plant life was just beautiful and unique. Luckily, it had an atmosphere so Steven and I could breathe.

Lapis and I gasped as we saw a big flower bud creature on the ground. It's flower was red and pink while the creature was light blue.

"Woah." Steven exclaimed.

Steven kneeled down and gave it a little poke. The creature got up, scared, closed it's bud, and ran into a bush to hide. Which made more buds pop their heads out of the bush.

The three of us looked at each other and then Steven walked over to the bush with the buds.

Steven then carefully started to pet the bud.

"It's okay, little guy."

The bud then climbed onto Steven's arm and climbed over his shoulders. That made Steven laugh. In then made it's way in Steven's arms as he held it.

"Wow, Steven. It took you a whole five seconds to make a new friend. You're getting rusty." I said, walking over to Steven, just teasing him.

Lapis followed me and started to pet the bud Steven was holding.

"You know, I never used to notice creatures like this. Before Earth, you and Holly, I used to terraform planets without thinking twice. I wonder what I destroyed. Life like this is so precious." Lapis thought out loud.

The little bud creature then opened it's bud to show it's beautiful flower. The ones in the bushes by us opened there's as well.

Then two shadows flew over us as the creatures closed their buds fast, in fear.

"Uh, Steven?" Lapis asked, looking up.

The bud in Steven's arms and ran into a bush.

We then walked over to a cliff and saw all the destruction.

"Ah, so the rumors are true." Steven said, holding my hand to make sure nothing bad happens.

"You think they didn't get your message that the gems are destroying planets anymore?" I asked.

"I'm sure they did. Everyone did. But I'll get them to stop." Steven smiled at me.

"This might be harder than you think." Lapis said to him.

"Don't worry, Lapis, he has help from the back gems group." I exclaimed, holding a fist bump.

Lapis and I had a little group called the 'back gems' because our gems were on our backs.

Lapis smiled and returned the fist bump.

Two figures flew by us.

"There they are!" Steven exclaimed.

The two were lapis' gems from what we could see and them using water powers.

The two then started to terraform a mountain.

"Hey! Stop!" Steven yelled.

The two then looked at Steven and then sent a giant title wave at us.

Steven pulled out his shield and protected us from the wave.