A Very Special Episode

A/n Just so you guys know, Holly will be sick in this chapter. She's not sick with the virus going around! She just had a cold. Just wanted to make that clear. Now, back to the story!!

3rd pov.

"Thank you, Explorer Gal, for saving us from this dastardly bandit guy!" Rainbow Quartz said.

Rainbow Quartz is a fusion between Pearl and Steven. He was currently playing is Onion in his room.

Onion mumbled something as he played with his toy.

"For your heroic efforts, please accept..." Rainbow then handed Onion a fake dollar. "...money! Our city was a mess without you, but now..."

Rainbow looked around Onion's room. "Well... I suppose it's still a mess."

Rainbow then stood up.

"It's been so fun playing, but now we have to clean, which is also fun! Are you ready to tidy up?" Rainbow asked his friend, Onion.

Onion just threw up a piece of broccoli.

"Oh, Onion, don't be like that. Your best friend Rainbow will help you tidy up." Rainbow said and took out his parasol from his pearl. "Let's get things a little more animated in here!"

He tapped his parasol on some toys and they came to life!

"Stick by stick,
The little black bird build's a nest.
A mess to some,
But the little black bird isn't stressed."

Rainbow sang as he made more things come alive with his parasol like some clothes. The clothes put themselves away.

"Stick by stick,
The little black bird builds a nest."

He gave Onion his parasol to make more things come alive.

"And then he naps,
Cause even black bird's need to rest.
The fun won't stop if you have a friend around,
And when you laugh,
It is my favorite sound!
And that's what life is all about."

Onion then made some darts come alive and fly past Rainbow.

"What the-!?" Rainbow exclaimed.

The darts then hit the target and the target fell on some dirty dishes. Rainbow then took his parasol back from Onion.

"Next time wash your dishes." Rainbow said, making them fly away. "Can you..."

Rainbow pointed to a doll of Steven that was waving.

"...please explain what this is?"

Onion started to blow kisses to Rainbow.

"Alright, thank you for the kisses." Rainbow said.

Steven's phone then rang.

"Okay, I'm gonna need...5 minutes." Rainbow said, his Steven side showing. He saw that Garnet was calling.

Rainbow then unfused into Pearl and Steven. Steven then answered his phone.

"Steven, you're late. I need you for the Sunstone Safety Geminar." Garnet said.

"Oh no, that was today? But Rainbow Quartz promised to hang out with Onion today." Steven exclaimed.

"Don't worry. I'll handle the Geminar. I'll explain to them every possible future where they get hurt in this house." Garnet said.

"I don't know if that's such a good idea. I'll be right there. Pearl, I'll be back as soon as I can. Will you hang out with Onion while I'm gone?" Steven asked.