Chapter 9

I was practically rooted to the ground as I stared at the statue with wide eyes. My heart felt as though it would break through my chest at any moment and I found myself frozen with fear. Yes, Cas could zap us out of here. But who's to say that Kol wasn't already coming after us again. Nowhere was safe anymore and I was quickly running out of ideas. My world was being overwhelmed with dangerous and deadly creatures, and there was no way of stopping it. We were still clueless about this whole situation and whilst we sat around doing research, it was getting worse.

"So, you got any bright ideas yet?" Dean asked from across the room.

"No."

"Ya know, maybe Cas could just zap us right outta here."

"What about Kol? If he sees us, he'll kill us."

"Well I'd rather face him than that." He said, gesturing towards the angel. "That thing will kill us if we blink."

"You've got a point, but I still don't know if it's such a good idea."

"Well it's the best I got, so we're doing it. Cas?"

Barely a minute had passed and we were already standing outside my house. The only problem was, we were standing outside my house. If Kol found us here, he'd kill anyone who got in his way.

***

Wishes. Wishes were only ever supposed to be impossible; things we want but can never have. That was what I thought when I wished over and over for my favourite characters to be real. I never believed that they would one day be sitting in front of me. And even now, I still couldn't believe that this was happening. I couldn't quite understand how this sort of thing could even occur. It was just ridiculous. Absolutely absurd.

"Alright, so what do we do now?" Dean questioned, a worried expression on his face.

I shook my head. "All we can do now is run."

"Alright, awesome."

"I'm so sorry."

"Sorry? What have you got to be sorry for?"

"For bringing you all here. None of this would be happening right now if it weren't for me."

Dean chuckled. "Quinn, it's not your fault. It's some supernatural son of a bitch that's causing all this."

"But it's doing it because of me." I was slowly beginning to grow tired of this. And whilst it was fun when it started, it was just exhausting now. We were still no closer to finding out what caused this, and all we could do was continue to eliminate the threats that kept emerging.

"Wait, so are we ever gonna get back?" Negan growled.

"I don't know."

***

"Where are we going?"

"Anywhere away from here. We can't be anywhere near my house. Kol could be coming after us."

Dean just sighed. "Great. So now there's no way of escaping this asshole."

I already knew he was referring to Negan. We'd been walking for about half an hour and all I'd heard was the sound of Dean and Negan squabbling. I didn't even have Castiel to talk to anymore. He'd gone off to try and find whatever did this. And whilst I knew he wouldn't have any luck, I let him go anyway. He wanted to feel useful, and this was clearly the only way he knew how.

We continued along the road but I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard a familiar wheezing sound. Dean and Negan were both too busy quarrelling to notice the large blue box that had just materialised in front of us. Could it be? Could he really be here? I thought. My suspicions were confirmed when a man poked his head around the navy blue door. He looked old. His hair was a shade of silver and his eyes seemed to hold all the knowledge and wonders of the universe. He must've been the twelfth. "Hello?" The man said. I noticed his Scottish accent immediately. Oh, how I loved this version of The Doctor. He was always so lovable and hilarious.

"Who are you?" He questioned, his eyes wide with confusion.

As I spoke to him, I could barely contain my excitement. "I'm Quinn, and this is Dean and Negan." The two of them had stopped bickering now and were staring blankly at The Doctor. It amused me to see their looks of bewilderment.

"Who's the old guy?" Dean simply asked.

The Doctor appeared to be very offended by his question. "Excuse me! Old?! We look practically the same age!"

"What? No we don't."

The Doctor then turned to me. "Will you tell him to be quiet?"

"Hey, grandpa. I won't be quiet until you tell me who the hell you are." Dean snarled.

"I'm The Doctor. And I'm a super powerful, ancient alien being. So I suggest you be careful how you speak to me."

"The Doctor? What kinda stupid name is that?" Negan chuckled.

"It's not stupid. What sort of name is Negan? You sound like some sort of...of alien creature!"

"Alright, seriously. Who is this clown?" Negan laughed.

I let out a heavy sigh. How was I going to explain this one? "He's The Doctor. Just The Doctor. And he's a Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey. And I'm surprised none of you picked up on the fact that he just told you he's an alien."

"He doesn't look like an alien." Dean grumbled, glaring at him.

"Yeah, I know. But he is."

"How do you know so much about me? You're just an ordinary human being. You're not special. You're...you're boring."

"This is where it gets complicated."

***

a/n
I'm almost done introducing characters now so hopefully the story will begin to slow down soon. Thanks for reading! :)
(Also, I hope this chapter didn't suck too much lol)