Chapter 11

"So what do we do? How do we get back?"

I shook my head. "I don't know. That's what we've been trying to find out."

"What so I'm stuck here?"

"For now, yeah."

This was getting far too complicated. The characters were just piling up, and I still had no idea what to do. What if the next thing to come into existence was the thing that would end our existence? We were slowly beginning to run out of time and we were getting no where. We even had an angel and a Time Lord on our side and we still didn't have the power to find whatever did this.

"Hey, what's that noise?" Dean suddenly asked, gesturing towards the doors. I could hear a quiet groaning that appeared to be slowly getting closer. "I don't know."

"Shit." Negan growled, poking his head round the door.

"What? What is it?"

"Walkers."

"How many?"

"See for yourself."

I slowly walked towards the slightly open doors and looked out into the darkness. There was a large herd advancing towards us. And they weren't far from the barn. And as I stared at the ugly rotting corpses, I felt a sudden feeling of dread. "Oh god. We've gotta get outta here."

The Doctor gave me a puzzled look. "What's out there?"

"Zombies. A whole herd."

"Zombies don't exist."

"They do on The Walking Dead. And if we don't leave now, we're gonna die."

"Alright, alright. Let's get back to the TARDIS."

***

"We're at my house. Why are we at my house?"

"It's your fault. You were the one linked to the TARDIS' telepathic interface." The Doctor complained.

"Only because you had no idea where to go. I was aiming for a hotel. You know, like far away?"

"Yes, well apparently you wanted us to end up here. So let's just go inside and try to fix this mess we're all in."

This was ridiculous. We were just going around in circles. Everytime we'd manage to get far away from here, we'd end up right back where we started...in front of my house. And now, I had no idea where else to go. So we had no choice but to remain within the four walls of this vulnerable building. "So what, we just hide out here?" Dean sighed.

I nodded. "I guess."

"What if that vampire freak comes back?"

"I...I don't know."

"Hang on a second. What vampire freak?" Sam questioned, a puzzled expression on his face.

I sighed. "There's this vampire, Kol. He's kind of hunting us."

"Well why haven't you killed him?"

"Because we can't. He's not a normal vampire. He's an Original."

"An Original?"

"Yes. He's one of the first vampires, and he can only be killed by wood from the White Oak Tree. He's not from your world."

He just shook his head. "Wow, so is there anything else I should know?"

"Well, this old guy here. He's an alien. A Time Lord to be exact. Oh, and you should watch out for angel statues. They'll kill you if you blink."

"So I've been thrown into a freak show. Awesome."

"I'm sorry."

***

Fear pulsed through my body as I stared at the television in horror. We'd been watching the news for the past two hours, but there was nothing of interest to us, until now. A man with glowing red eyes had been killing people a few towns away. And he was getting closer. Sam turned to look at me. "It can't really be him, can it?"

"It's him. It's Lucifer."

***

a/n
So now all the characters have been introduced, the story should slow down a lot more. Also, Lucifer is going to be the main antagonist in this story, just thought I'd point that out aha. Anyway, hope you're liking it so far. Thanks for reading!