Adventure

I packed up my bag and was about to head to Clemont's house.

"Okay mom! I am off,"

"Take care Sweetie," i heard her reply as i wore my favourite white sneakers before stepping out of the house.

I made my way towards Clemont's house walking the lane, crossed the street. 'It is finally Valentine's day,' The street was crowded with couples, the convenience stores were decorated in pinks and whites, hearts shaped balloon flying in the skies. The parks were filled with people, sweet scent of roses and chocolates filled the street.

I wonder how she'd be doing today?

With all the questions banking on my head the distance between Clemont's and my house passed in just a blink of an eye.

To my surprise the little blonde was smiling sheepishly at me,

Something is definitely wrong here.

"Hey, Bonnie any plans for today?", I asked disregarding my suspicion.

"Uh-huh", she winked at me with a big smile.

"Where to?"

"I am on a mission today", she said enthusiastically.

"Oh great, wanna fill me in?", Curious about her ecstatic mood I questioned.

"Well-" her poker face pointed towards the plum red face of Clemonts. "Lemme 'guess you wet your pants this morning and Bonnie caught you changing sheets?".

" WHAT! NO WAY what do you think I am? A 5 y/o", he stuttered, "She Knows she know she knows she knows she knows...",he blabbered incoherently almost whispering.

"Wha- she what?, I didn't understand what you bullet-trained just now".

"She overheard us, and she is blackmailing me to introduce her to Korrina otherwise-", He gulped.

I hesitantly turned my head towards Bonnie who had an evil smirk plastered on her face. For a minute or two we faced blankly at each other until we couldn't contain our laughter at Clemont's please-kill-me-now-face. Bonnie is one heck of a little sister, "You guys are adorable", I said in between my crazy fits of hearty giggles and monstrous laughter.

We huddled our way through many people in the crowded station to board our train from Kanto to Lumiose city, and after 3 hours of journey, we finally reached the city of light, Lumiose city.

The entrance of Lumiose station was densely decorated with red roses and helium balloons in the spirit of Valentine's, true to the nature of Kalos the city of love was radiating with couples walking hand in hand and exchanging kisses near the Xerneas fountain outside the station, the scent of freshly baked macaroons escaped from the window of bakery and dissolved the street in its sweet aroma, admiring the beauty of the city we made our way towards the meeting place Clemont and Korrina decided upon, the prism tower.

As soon as we reached the prism tower, a tall and slender girl with very long creamy blonde hair tied in a big, thick, high fluffy ponytail came crashing towards Clemont and tackled him in a tight hug. On a closer look, she was wearing roller skates that might have tripped and ended up both of them falling on the ground hard.

" I missed you so much!", Korrina rejoiced.

"Eheheheh, Way to go Korrina, that's some entry you made", Clemont sheepishly replied, his face clearly turning red out of pure embarrassment. It is so easy to fluster Clemont, you can just hold his hand in public and he might as well be mistaken for the world's largest tomato berry head.

" I didn't see anything and neither did she", I covered Bonnie's eyes with my hands as we tried hard to muffle our roar of laughter, " they're still on top of each other, aren't they?", Bonnie giggled.