Mating season part 1

(Wynters pov)

Its mating season once again. I wonder if I will get a mate. I like one male, Wyatt, but there are other females wanting to mate with him. That are much prettier, smarter, and favorited than me. Everyone thinks I'm crazy, I agree. I'm do to much and make to many mistakes. Wyatt does not want a female like that. Most of the females wanting to mate with him just want power. Being the alphas brother gave Wyatt a whole load of power. His mate then shares that power. I don't care so much about the power. Wyatt is just an amazing pack mate, he deserves a mate for who he is not for power. I walked through the forbidden forest. There was a plump rabbit, it would make a good meal. "You ready Wynter?" Wyatt asked looking over at me. I just nodded. Wyatt gave the signal and the pack ran out. The rabbit immediately ran. The rabbit was fast and smart. I ran to one side trapping it it. Wyatt made the leap. He slit the throats open with his claws, killing it. "Nice catch," I yelled out. "Thanks," he panted with the cutest smile. The pack headed home. Once of the other males carried the rabbit home. "Hey, me and you should hunt together sometime," Wyatt said to me. My went wide. But why me? Why not Swan? She was much prettier. Or Rowan? She was much smarter. "Uh sure," I replied, wordless, "When do you want to go?" Wyatt got closer to me. I swear I was sweating more than a pig in the desert. "How about tonight?" He suggested. "Sounds good," I replied, "see you around." I trotted ahead trying not to squeal. This was it. I could have a potential mate. With the alphas brother. Wow. Out of all the females in the pack he chose me. Wow what are the chances. I got back into the den.

Wyatt and I crouched in the shadows. "So you thinking about mating this season?" Wyatt asked me. "I'm interested but I just have to find the right male," I replied with a sigh. "Well you know who I'm interested in mating with?" Wyatt asked. "Uh sure," I replied. I swallowed a lump in my throat. "Believe it or not it's you," Wyatt said with a smirk. "R-really?" I stuttered. Wyatt nodded. I felt my self getting s bit wet. "So what do you want to do?" I asked. "I'm not sure. But do you want to be my mate?" Wyatt asked. "Yes of course!" I pushed my lips onto his. I broke away. "To soon?" I asked backing away. "No it's great timing," Wyatt smiled. I shrugged and pressed my lips back on him.