After the battle

I stayed in the corner of the den. I had my hands over my stomach. I was curled into a ball. I uncurled myself when I heard the screeches of battle settle. I soon heard the the howls of triumph. Did we win? I thought. I heard someone coming in. I looked up to see Waylon helping Wyatt in. My eyes widened when Wyatt fell the other way. "Wyatt!" I wailed and ran to his side, "is he ok?"

     I looked up at Waylon. "He lost a lot of blood, he'll be alright just let him rest," Waylon explained and he kissed his sisters head to comfort her. I nodded and Waylon left. I kissed Wyatt's cheek. 

     I noticed Wyatt starting to wake up. I pushed back his silky hair. "Hey how are you feeling?" I whispered. "Better, just sore," Wyatt responded, he winced when he tried to get up. I gave him a kiss on the lips. When I broke away, Wyatt smiled. "I'm much better," he chuckled. He grabbed my boob and started to play with it. "Hey! You know they're sore!" I snapped at him and smacked his hand away. "Oops, sorry babe," Wyatt kissed me on the cheek. "It's fine," I told him and kissed him on the lips. It started chill, but then it turned into a full blown make-out session.

     "I hope I'm not interrupting anything," said Willa. Wyatt and I turned around flushing with embarrassment. "Oh hey Willa do you need anything?" Wyatt asked his sister. "No, just checking out things," She replied. "Ok, we're fine," I told her. Willa nodded and went out. "Well that was embarrassing," Wyatt huffed. "Yeah," I agreed. I started to giggle. I rested my head on Wyatts chest. We snuggled until we fell asleep.