The final

(A few weeks later)

     I sat on the ground holding Wren (the one with the white hair) I pushed up my shirt, letting Wren nurse. Wyatt came in and kissed me in the head. "Hey," I whispered.

     "Hello, how are my girls?" Wyatt asked kissing Wrens head. He looked over at whisper and gave her a kiss in the forehead.

     "We are all great, I'm a bit tired. Whisper just ate and now she is napping. And Wrens is clearly still eating, she spat up earlier though," I replied. I pulled Wren away from my boob and put her over my shoulder. I patted and rubbed her back. I heard the burp and I held her close to me.

     "Here I'll take her and you can get some rest," Wyatt suggested. I sighed with relief. I handed Wren to Wyatt and laid back. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.

     I woke a few hours late, from pup cries. I saw Wyatt trying to calm Whisper down. "Give her to me," I told him. He handed me the black haired pup. I cradled her in my arms, and I kissed her forehead. "Shhh," I hushed her. Whisper soon stopped crying.

       I put her down in her nest. Wyatt looked at me. "How? I've tried everything," Wyatt asked.

       "A mother has that power," I replied to him and kissed his cheek. We both looked down at the sleeping pups. "May they always be this happy," I whispered.

       "Yeah, I hope they get along," Wyatt said. We snuggled until we fell asleep.

A/N

Ahhh, for the first time I actually finished a story. I hope you guys enjoyed this. I hope I find the motivation to write the sequel.