Mateing season part 2

she ak,m (Smut!!)

It's been a week since me and Wyatt became mates. Wyatt took off his pants I was already there bear naked. Chill we were alone in our den that we made. It's farther away from the pack. I winced slightly as Wyatt slid his eight inch member into me. He started to thrust. The discomfort turned into pleasure. I let out a moan. "Mm faster," I moaned. He followed my commands as he started to thrust faster. "Your so tight," Wyatt moaned in my ear. I felt his hot breath on my neck. He grasped my boob in one of his hands and another on the ground so he could keep his balance. "I'm so close," Wyatt groaned. "S-so am I," I stuttered a moan. Wyatt and I let out a loud moan as we released our white liquids into each. Wyatt gave me a kiss before sliding out. "That was fun. We better get back before the rest start wondering," Wyatt said out of breath. I nodded and started to dress.
(All clear)
Me and Wyatt walked into the den. The wolfs started at us. I leaned into Wyatt. "Why are they staring? Do I have a hickey?" I asked him. "No you're good," he replied. "Where were you two? You guys missed the ceremony!" Willa came out from the shadows. "Oh my god the elder ceremony we forgot all about that?," Wyatt and I looked down at their feet. "We are so sorry we-" Wynter was cut off by Willa. "You two,are always out together. What are you guys doing?" She asked. I was about to answer but Wyatt stepped,forward protectively. "Wynter and I are mates," he told Willa. When Wyatt gets protective he looks very hot. Willa eyes went wide. "Really, wow ok," she smiled and went back to her nest. I kissed Wyatt's cheek. "You know your cute when you get protective," I whispered. Wyatt smiled. He pecked my lips.