Hormones

(Wynter is 6 months pregnant)

I woke up and my back was sore. "Morning sunshine," Wyatt said, smiling at me. I rolled my eyes. "Who said anything about me waking up?" I snapped. I laid back down, and tried to go back to sleep. "Uh oh, did somebody wake up cranky this morning?" Wyatt asked in his baby voice. He is really wanting to fight, isn't he? I thought. "If you loved me you would let me sleep," I yelled. Wyatt raised his hands. "Ok, ok, you can sleep," he said, "just so you know I love you very much." Wyatt laid down beside me. He tried to wrap his arms around me. I pushed his hands away. He looked in my eyes and gave me a pouty look. Us wolfs are good at this stuff. "Fine!" I growled, and let him put his arms around me. He pushed me closer to his chest. For some odd reason I felt upset, and started to sob.

"Are you alright?" Wyatt asked. He started to rub my back. "H-how c-cou-ld you l-love s-s-someone like m-me. I-I'm so m-mean!" I sobbed in his chest. "Hey, look at me," Wyatt said as he grabbed my cheeks and made me look him in the eyes. "You are not mean, you're just pregnant." He gave me a kiss on the forehead. "I love you," I whisperd. "I love you too," he whispered back.

(a bit of smut, but not hardcore)

     I picked up my head and looked over at Wyatt. Wow he's hot. I couldn't help myself. I smashed my lips onto his. I might have scared him because I felt him jump. He calmed down and let his lips go in sync with mine. I broke the kiss. "Wow, somebody got turned on quick," Wyatt whispered.

    "Shut up," I said as I continued what I started. He reached down, and started to grab my butt. I let him.  After awhile I pushed him away. "I'm hungry," I announced as I got up and went out.

     "Man I love these stupid hormones," I heard him mutter before I left.