Delivery

I laid in my nest, Wyatt grasping my hand and Willa grabbing the other. Waylon prepared for the birth. As another contraction hit, I leaned up and squeezed Wyatt's hand. I let out a yelp. I glared at Wyatt. "You did this to me," I growled.

      "I know I'm guilty, but it will be all over soon," he whispered. I nodded and breathed. Waylon lifted my legs.

     "I think you are ready to start pushing," Waylon told me, "whenever your ready start pushing." I nodded. I took a breath and started to push. A wave of pain came from down there.

     "Come on Wynter you've got this," Wyatt whispered. I pushed harder. Wyatt kissed my head. I leaned back and panted.

       "Come on Wynter I can see the first ones head," Waylon encouraged. I pushed, pushed and pushed. I never thought I would here the whines and cries of my firstborn pup. "It's a female!" Waylon announced drying the pup off. He looked down at the pup in awe shock. "Guys you won't believe this," He said and handed me the pup. She had white hair. I gave birth to the great alpha.

     I felt another pain. "I think you might have one more," Waylon said. I leaned up and pushed. I couldn't do it I was too tired.

     "I'm too tired," I whined. Wyatt squeezed my hand.

    "Come on you've got this," Wyatt told me. I had to try. I pushed with the last of my strength. I dropped my head head and panted when I heard the cries and whines of my final pup.

    "It's another female!" Waylon announced. Waylon dried it off. He had another look of shock. He handed the pup to me. She had night black hair. Wyatt kissed my cheek.

     "What does it mean?" Willa asked. Waylon shrugged.

    "I'm not sure but I'm sure it's nothing," Waylon said. "Congratulations." Waylon dipped his head. Waylon gave me kiss on the head and left. Willa smiled and left.

Authors note

I know some still believe Addison is the great alpha, but for the purposes of a story line for a hopeful sequel (Yes sequel!) I thought I should make one a great alpha and one with black hair.