Telling Wyatt

"Are you ok?" I heard Addison ask as she knocked on the door. I opened the door. "I'm fine. I'm amazing actually," I smiled. "What does it say?" She asked. "I'm excpecting the future of the pack. "Oh Wynter. Wait your happy?" Addison looked shocked. I burrowed my eyes at her.  "Shouldn't I be?" I was confused. Wouldn't you be happy if you were having pups? "I mean your seventeen. Don't you think you are to young?" Addison looked as confused as I was. I looked at the ground. "Anyways I didn't think you were dating anyone," Addison changed the subject. "Oh Wyatt and I became mates," I replied. Addison's eyes went wide. "really?! You said that wasn't going to happen," Addison smiled. "I didn't think we were going to happen either," I replied. "I'd better get going. Wyatt will start to worry,"  I told Addison. "Alright. Come find me if you need something," Addison gave me a hug.

       I walked into the wolf den. "There you are I was getting worried," Wyatt went up to me and he pushed his lips onto mine. "You two chill. There are were-pups around!" Willa chuckled. Wyatt broke the kiss. "Speaking of which I have something to tell you," I whispered to Wyatt, cracking a smile. I grabbed his arm and pulled him into our nest. We sat down. "So, I have some exciting news," I said. "Yeah?" Wyatt questioned. I grabbed his hand and put in on my stomach. "There will soon be new were-pups in the den," I whispered to him. At first he looked shocked, but the look of shock turned to happiness. Wyatt wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips deeply. "I'm going to be a father," he smiled. Wyatt kept his hand on my stomach. He kissed my neck. It tickled so I let out a giggle. He smiled. "You like that?" Wyatt chuckled. He started to kiss it faster. "No Wyatt. That tickles! Wyatt stop!" I laughed. He soon stopped after five minutes of begging. I put my head on Wyatt's chest. "Love you," Wyatt whispered. "Love you too," I whispered back. I soon fell asleep.