Telling Willa and The pack

It's been about two weeks I found out I was pregnant.  I bolted up. My stomach felt like it was about to explode. She got up and ran to the corner. Wyatt was right behind me. He grabbed my hair back and rubbed my back. I started to be sick. Man morning sickness sucks!

      "Ok this has been happening every day for two weeks! What the fuck is happening to you?" Willa asked. She stayed in Wyatts and my den while here's was getting cleaned out and reorganized. I looked at Wyatt. "It's time to tell her," I whispered to him. Wyatt nodded. "It's actually exciting knews," I explained as I turned to Willa, "I am expecting were-pups." Willa smiled.

        "Congratulations you two," Willa gave her brother a hug, and then gave me a hug. "Do you want to announce this to the pack now, or wait?" She asked. I looked at Wyatt. He nodded. "Sure, we'll announce this to the pack tonight," Wyatt answered. Willa nodded, "see you there," Willa said. She went to check out her den.  Wyatt gave me a kiss on the lips. "I hope you don't mind," Wyatt told me. "It's fine, I wanted to do it anyways," I kissed him. Man he looked hot. I really wanted to rip his shirt off. Wyatt grabbed my boob and started to play with it. I winced, they have been starting to get sore. I smacked his hand away. Wyatt pouted. "I'm sorry they're just starting to get sore. Addison said it was normal, so no need to freak out," I explained. "Addison told you? She knows?" Wyatt burrowed his eye brows. "Yeah, she was the one who pretty much forced me to take the test," I told him. He nodded.

       Wyatt and I walked out of our den. The pack was surrounding the middle of the wolf den. We went near the center were Willa was. "Wyatt and Wynter, has an announcement to make," Willa told the pack. The pack muttered with curiosity. It wasn't very often pack members gave announcements. I gulped a bit nervous. Wyatt grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "It's ok. I'll tell them," he whispered to me. He sometimes did it since he was beta. 

       "As some of you may know Wynter and I are mates. We are both happy to announce that there will soon be new were-pups in the den," Wyatt announced puffing out his chest with pride. The den erupted with cheer. Waylon our healer stepped up. "Congratulations both of you. New were-pups are always exciting for the pack," Waylon dipped his head. "Thanks Waylon," I said. Waylon is my older brother, he has always supported me, unless it was stupid and I could get injured. Wyatt put his lips onto mine. "Lets pray there will be many more happy days to follow," He smiled. 

A/N: Hey guys! How are you liking the story so far? I really like these two. I always like the unpopular opinion, so these two probably won't happen, but they will always happen in my fandom world. If you have anymore chapter or even story suggestions let me here it!  I hope I have gotten better at writing. One last thing, my best friend has created an account. She is new to Wattpad. If you like anime go show her some love and support at EmineEmiWrites. Don't forget to favorite this story if you like it and add it to your library so you don't miss updates. Love you guys <3.