The future of the pack

I woke up next to Wyatt. My stomach was growling. I have felt sick recently, but I haven't told Wyatt. He will get all worried. But this time it was worse.  I bolted up and went behind a rock. I started to puke. Every now and then I looked up to make sure I haven't woke up Wyatt. He is a heavy sleeper so the chances of my gagging waking him up are very slim. I wiped my mouth with a lead. What is happening to me? "Hey Wynter you alright in here?" Some voice asked. I turned around to see Willa. "Yeah, I'm fine," I reassured her. She didn't look convinced. "You sure?" Willa asked. I nodded. Willa still didn't look convinced, but she walked out.  I went over and cuddled up to Wyatt. I felt him peck the top of my head before I fell asleep.

       I woke up and Wyatt was gone. I came out of the den. "We thought you'd never wake up,"  Wyatt came up to her. He gave her a kiss. "We have to get to school though." I groaned. I was in no mood to go to school. My whole stomach felt like it was going to come out. I was aching every where. I felt heavy and tired.  "Come on it' not that bad," Wyatt kissed my cheek. "Fine," I snapped. "Are you in heat or something?" Wyatt asked. He knows I don't get that moody unless its towards zed or I'm in heat. But its not either. I shook my head. "Then whats the problem?" Wyatt asked, "I didn't do something did I?" He sounded worried now. "No I'm just not feeling the best," I put my hand on his shoulder. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Lets go," I smiled before I went off.

      It was lunch now. I haven't felt to much better if I'm being honest. I ran into the closest stall I could find. I leaned over the toilet and let my lunch out. It was the third time today. Was I coming out for something? I felt my hair being held back. I must have forgot to lock the door. "Wynter? Are you ok?" It was Addison. "Yeah I think I'm just coming down something," I explained what's been happening to me. Addison looked at me. She looked like she was thinking about something. "I have an idea what's happening, I'm not sure. Come to my place ok?" She told me. "ok?" I said confused.

      I walked with Addison inside her house. She stopped by the store to get snacks by the looks of it.  I followed her upstairs to her room. She pulled out a box. "What's that?" I asked tilting my head. "A pregnancy test," Addison replied. "What? I'm not pregnant," I huffed. "Just trust me. You may thank me later or not, we'll have to see," Addison handed me the test. I started to think. What if she is right? I walk into her bathroom. I open the box. I read the instructions. It wants me to pee on the stick. That is just weird. I did what it said. I waited for about three minutes. I picked up the stick. Two lines. I was expecting the future of the pack.