27.

Tris POV:

When I open my eyes, all I can see is the dark. I can't see anything, I bang my head into something. I hear a grown and I realize it's tobias.

"Sorry" I say

"No it's okay tris, I'm glad your okay" he says. He rubs my back with his hand in a circular motion. I touch the side of his face with my hand.

"What happened?" I say

"Caleb was trying to kill you, I told the bureau what was going on but they thought it was unusual that he was acting like this" he says. Tobias takes a deep breathe then takes his hand off of my back. "They had to knock him out for a couple days he was acting crazy"

"Oh my god, tobias I don't want to lose him!"

"You won't, they're just gonna look over him a couple days that's all" he leans in and plops a kiss on my cheek.

I start to worry, what is going to happen to him. Is he going to die, is he going to change into a completely different person? What is going to happen? Then I remember leader Amanda told me what happens when someone is given resurgent serum. He is going to kill me, he's going to kill tobias. The serum has took over him!

"Tobias" I say

"Yeah?

"I'm sorry for earlier today, I was acting like an idiot, I should have believed you"

"Tris there is nothing that you have to be sorry for"

"Yeah there is, I should have listened to you"

"Tris I was just protecting you"

"Yeah but I'm really worried about something now!" My eyes start to water up and I start to shake. I have fear taking me over, caleb is turning into a monster. It's true you can't bring someone back from the dead, I'm also afraid is going to happen to me.

"Don't cry love, your to beautiful to cry" he moves his hand up to my cheek and wipes my tears off with his thumb. I cry into his shoulder, I start to shake even more. "Tris what's wrong, just tell me it's okay"

"I'm afraid that caleb is going to die or he is going to turn into this evil person"

"Why would you think that?"

"Remember what Amanda said, that resurgence serum kills people minds so they go crazy or end up killing someone because when people are dead they are meant to be dead" more tears come to my face I wipe them off with my hand.
"I'm afraid that's going to happen to me, since I was given the resurgence serum"

"Tris, first the serum that they gave you was the real one, the serum that was safe they tested it already and second all we can do is hope that caleb is okay" he leans in and fits his mouth to mine.

"I love you"

"I love you too, cmon lets get some sleep"

"Okay" I turn around and land my head on the pillow. I feel tobias hands wrapped around my waist, he feels like home.

Tobias takes a bite of his toast. I just play with my eggs with my fork. Tobias looks at me. "Are you gonna eat your eggs?" I look up at him and shake my head no. He takes a sip of his juice out of the plastic cup.

"Cmon tris you have to eat"

"I'm not hungry"

"Tris I know a lot of stuff is going on but you have to eat"

"What does it matter, I might die tobias!

"You're not going to die and I'm going to make sure your not going to!"

"You can't control that tobias"

"Well I well do the best I can, I do not want to lose you again"

"Can we just forget this topic?" He holds me hand and shakes his head yes. He rubs little circles in the palm of my hand to sooth me.

I don't know what's going to happen, all I have been for the past 7 months is fear. It's just fear, I need some hope anything!

vote and comment!

-Nikki