31.

AN:// did anyone see the new insurgent still like omfg. We're getting the official trailer next fri (December 12th) I am so excited!!! Shai is rockin the hair and theo is lookin hot doe 👀🙊 anyways back to the story.

Tris POV:

"So how is with you and four?" Christiana smirks then raises her eyebrows. I look at her with a strange face and I laugh a little. "What do you mean?

She shakes her head and then smiles. "Like love wise, what have you two been up too?" I look down at my fingers and move them a little then I look up and pause for a second. "Oh you know just the usual" I laugh

"Um you need a little more details Hun then that" she laughs. I get up from the bed and fold some clothes, she walks over to me and looks at me.

"Your hiding something" she smirks, I look at her and pause "I am not hiding anything!" I Laugh a little "so have you two done like the deed yet?"

"Yeah like two times" she looks shocked at me and laughs. "Tris prior how come you didn't tell me!" She laughs

"Because"

"Because why?"

"Why are we talking about this, it's weird?"

"Tris I need more details"

I hear a knock on the door and then Christiana sits back down on the bed. "Come in" I say.

The door opens and its tobias and zeke they walk over to us. "Sorry to ruin your girl time" zeke mentions

"Oh yeah it was no biggie, we were just talking so" zeke raises his eyebrows and then smirks. "About what?"

"Nothing just girl stuff" zeke nudges my elbow and laughs. "What girl stuff?" He questions

Christiana gets up from the bed and stands next to us, then crosses her arms. "We were talking about periods zeke, this is why we put it in girl codes"

Tobias has a disgusted face and so does tobias. "Ew gross, girls are weird" I just shake my head. "So are guys" I laugh

I hear another knock on our door and tobias tells them to come in. It's Mathew. "Tris I need to talk to you, please come" tobias nods for me to go and I follow Mathew.

He takes me to a lab, I'm kinda scared what he is going to show me. He pulls up a board that has a lot of math equations on there.

"What's the problem?"

"I found out why caleb was acting like this?"

"What is it?"

"The resurgence serum we made, it's not the right ingredients, it's messing with his brain activity and" I cut him off and cross my arms. "It's killing him slowly isn't it?"

Maybe takes a deep breathe and looks at me."yes, I don't know how much longer he can handle it and it's making him go crazy" I shake my head, no my brother can't die, he can't please no!

"I'm sorry tris, we may just have to kill him now, we don't want him to suffer through this" my eyes start to water and then I walk out, everything is falling apart, just why?

Vote and comment!

-Nikki