38.

Tris POV:

It has been a day since I was knocked out with that serum. I sit in my room with my arms wrapped around my legs, nothing is the same anymore.

The door opens and I see a guard is bringing me a tray of food, he sets it down on the floor. Then he walks out of the room, I walk over to the tray. It has a glass of water, soup and bread.

I guess they're trying to starve me too. My room is kinda dark, the walls are dark green and black carpet and there are only a couple lights on the ceilings that are a warm color but the lights are very small so my room is some quiet dark but not really. I take sip of my beef soup. I feel like I'm going to die soon. The door opens again and it's uriah. I get up quickly and hug him again.

"How is tobias doing?" I say, he pulls back and looks down. "Uriah?" I say, "he's not doing so well, they're testing him too but he is like going crazy" he says "Is he in pain?" I say.

"Yes, I need to get you too our soon, but I need to find a cure for this destroy serum before I can get you both out" he says, I nod at him and I sit back down on the table. "Uriah you need to hurry up, by the way your explaining what's going on, they're going to kill him" I say

"I know, I promise you don't want to see what their doing to him you'll be disturbed but we can save him and you too" he says. "Thank you Uriah, for everything" I smile, "Well of course, your my best friend" he says

The door opens again and they take Uriah out of the room. Then they take him out of the room. We need to save him and me. I don't even know if anything will be the same again, I only have hope.

Sorry for the short chapter, I am really tired and I was busy today.

Vote and comment!

-Nikki