66.

T R I S

I don't know what to feel, I don't know if I should cry, scream or laugh. But instead I scream my guts out because I can't take this anymore. Everyone jolts up from their bed and Tobias rushes over to me.

"Tris what's wrong are you okay, what happened,?" He says. I start to sob so hard that I can't even breathe. Christina, zeke and Uriah are standing up looking at me. I burry my face into Tobias's chest.

"They... They killed Ca-" I say

"They killed who?" He asks

"They killed Caleb, I found him stabbed in a chair in the hallway" I say

"You went outside the room, Tris you could of got your self-" he says

I lift my head off from his chest and I cut him off.

"It doesn't matter anymore, the door was unlocked and I was curious ,these people are murders there's a difference of being a dauntless solider and a leader" I say.

"Come here" he says.

I burry my face into his chest again, and he rubs my back. I sob into his chest, this isn't fair. Mathew and David killed my brother now I must kill him.

I stay in bed all day, while Tobias and the others discuss the plan on how to kill Mathew and David and to get me the resurgence Serum. I wrap my arms around my knees, and let the tears flow. Tobias walks over to the bed and sits down next to me.

"Tris I'm sorry about your brother, but sometimes the people we love have to die for the best" he says.

"Yeah... I'm too weak I can't do anything" I say

"I promise I'll get to the resurgence serum and I'll save our city" he says.

"Tobias I know you want that to happen but that's not how reality works, you need to see how it works out and you can't promise that" I say.

"I know but, at least I'll try" he says

"That's all I needed to hear" I say

"Hey we're gonna try to break in today and get you the resurgence serum how about you get a shower and you know wash off" he says.

"Okay" I say

"I'll see you soon" he says

"Okay I love you" I say

"I love you too" he says

I get up from the bed and walk towards the showers, then someone grabs me by the shoulder. It's Christina and she gives me a hug then I pull away.

"I'm sorry about your brother" she says.

"Thank you it means a lot" I say

"Look no matter what happens I just wanted to let you know that I'll be here for you no matter what" she says

"Thanks" I say

I walk into the showers, and I hang my towel up on the hook. I strip off my clothes and I turn on the shower, letting the water drizzle on me. I slide down the wall and cry into my knees. Now I have nothing.

T O B I A S

I walk down the hallway, I have the gun tris gave me and the others have some knives. Then I see a guy at the end of the hallway in a shadow. I walk to the chair, I see him, I see him It's caleb.
He is stabbed in the chest, blood everywhere it's sick, I may have not liked him but he did not deserve this it's wrong.

"What is it?" Christina asks

"You may not want to see it" I say

They all walk around and I see Christina gasp, fear fills her eyes. Zeke and Uriah are just disturbed.

"Cmon lets go" I say

Our shoes hits the marble title flooring in the hallway, we walk down the hallway and we stay behind a wall.

"Don't make any moves and stay quiet" I say

They all nod, I turn my head slightly on the corner of the wall. There's no one in the meeting room. I heard there's another room that holds the resurgence serum. But we have to see if the coast is clear in the meeting room. I motion them to follow me. I open the glass door and point my gun, of course no one is there. The coast is clear.

"Okay zeke and Uriah stay guard while me and Christina go in the serum room" I say

"Okay, we will let you know if anyone is coming man" Zeke says.

I bust the door open and the room is empty, there are two doors ahead. I open the door and I see two people tied up in chairs from behind. I walk over and there's a note.

Missing something?
Well we got something for you instead
-David

I rip up the note, they knew we were gonna do this, there clever that's why they unlocked the door. I go over to the chairs and see Ariana and Evelyn handcuffed up and their mouths taped.

"Mom?" I say

That was the first time, I called evelyn mom in a very long time. I guess I realized how much I really do love her deep inside of me. They start to talk through the duck tape but I can't understand them. Christina starts to untie Ariana and I do Evelyn.

"Are you alright?" I ask

"Yeah Tobias, I am thank you dear" Evelyn says.

"What happened?" Christina says

"Last night me, and Evelyn were in Factionless and I remember someone trying to tie us but then we were knocked out and we woke up here" Ariana says

"Cmon lets take you back to the room" I say

We help them out of the chair and we walk out of the serum room. Uriah and Zeke walk up to us.

"Did you get the serum, oh wait never-?" Uriah says

"I'll explain when we get back to the room, we need to leave before we get caught" I say

We walk down the hallways to the room, and I open the door and I see Tris laying on the floor of the room. I walk over to her and I kneel down.

"Tris?" I ask

I feel her skin and she is freezing cold then I realize she Is not breathing.

Vote and comment!

-Nikki