48.

Tris POV:

My eyes open and I realize I'm on the ground. Tobias is sleeping right next to me. It's nighttime still, but all I can remember was getting shot but I'm not dead. I shake Tobias and he opens his eyes. "Wait, what happened?" He says. I look around but I see no blood on the ground, nothing. "We should just go back to bed, let's go inside" I say.

I open my eyes, a burning pain feeling is in the back off my neck. I start to scream because it hurts so bad. Tobias jolts up from the bed and puts his hand on my shoulder. "What's wrong?" He says. "I need to get to the infirmary now" I cry. Tobias picks me up bridal style and brings me down to the infirmary.

I lay there in a hospital bed, when a erudite nurse comes over. "What seems to be the problem?" The nurse says. I start to cry because I'm in so much pain. "My girlfriend is having some problems in her neck she says its a burning pain feeling" Tobias says. The nurse walks over to me and puts a ice back gently on my neck. I start to cry even louder it has a lot of pain, but soon it soothes me. "It may be an effect from a serum or something you had in the past this happens to people it's normal" the nurse says. I don't know if this could be something with the resurgence serum I'm worried.

The nurse gets out an syringe, she sticks it on the back of my neck. "This is a vaccine, your girlfriend hasn't been up to her shots so this is why she was experiencing this" she adds. Then she gives me a box with a couple of ice packs. "Just keep a ice pack on the back off your neck for the rest of the night and you should be fine" she says.

"You're going to die, your a monster" a voice says.

"What?" I say

"You are going to burn you monster!" The voice yells

Fire comes into play and It comes towards me I start to scream because I know I'm going to die. But then I open my eyes and I realize it's a dream. It's only 5 am in the morning. Tobias starts to scream. "Tobias?" I say. He opens his eyes and tears are coming down his face. He is experiencing this too.

His eyes start to close and everything goes silent. "Tobias?" I question. He's not breathing, he is not breathing! I start to cry. "Tobias wake up, please!" I cry. He's not waking up, I sob into his Chest, he is gone.

Vote and comment!

-Nikki