The UN-tamable

we all have a past that we try to forget. One that gives us goose bumps every time we are reminded of it. How do we cope with these pasts? people wonder, all the times when they are aware of what you've been through and yet you look okay, you are "okay".

Sex and drugs are the usual coping mechanisms. Partying, getting shit faced and fucking until your heart stops. The adrenaline is what we live for, except for one certain someone. Someone who's life had been turned upside down from the age of 12.

This is the story of a certain Alex Arroyo. The 'El Baron' prodigy. For those of you who don't know 'El Baron', he was a famous Cuban drug dealer. One of the most feared mafia in the 1950s.

She adopted the behavior of what society would describe as 'demonic'. Beautiful girl with a dark and twisted soul. What a beautiful tragedy, to have such a poisonous diamond in the midst of rocks.

She was the epitome of breathtaking. Both literally and figuratively. Why literally? Well, why don't we ask the countless people who are no longer breathing. The one's she tortured for days before deeming them worthy enough of the most beautiful gift of life which is death. So ironic right? How can death be the gift of life? We will never know...or will we?