Chapter 1

Alex point of view

Pathetic. Incompetent people. Always unable to do their jobs. How and why the fuck did I end up with such idiots.

"Antonio" I called to my right hand man.

"yes boss" this idiot

"how many times have I told you not to call me that. I may be in charge but you are still my best friend. Always remember that"

"I'm sorry" he said with a sheepish grin "force of habit you know"

"force of habit my dick"

Antonio is my best friend. I'm sure people are wondering how a cold blooded killer can have time for friends. Well Antonio is not only my best friend. He's my ride or die. Been there for me when I was abandoned...by the people who should have done nothing more but love me. I guess that was too much to ask. But I will not dwell on unimportant details of my life.

"I heard that the pigs are on our tail again. I thought I told you not to draw too much attention to us. We can't have them busting in the safe houses. Got merchandise worth billions in there."

"I'm sorry A. you know these dumb asses...

"which you hired"

"which I hired" he said with a sigh

"and who will die if they keep screwing up like this"

"wait, AL, think about this. They may be loud...

"loud and messy"

"yes loud and messy...

"and smelly and disgusting and perverted and...

"okay if you cut me one more time i will bitch slap you and forget what I am saying. Now...what the heck was I saying again...see what you did" he said with a red face.

He has a tendency of getting embarrassed very quickly...dude don't know how to hide his emotions and that is his problem. Because of this I can't kill people when he's there or else he won't be able to sleep.

That is a disadvantage on my part. I love taking people's lives, especially when I feel that they don't deserve to live. Now I know I ain't the 'big guy' upstairs but you can call me the angel of death.

"look I don't care how good they are at what they do but if they don't tone it down a little i will do it for them...it ain't gonna be pretty"

"okay I'll talk to them. They got potential"

"potential my dick. They ass loud as a bunch of kids gathered for a birthday party. You know I hate kids."

"and I also know that your number one rule is 'never kill a child' so I'm not worried"

"but they not kids, are they?" I said with a smirk. He looked at me with that 'what the fuck' look... oh I love messing with him.

"don't joke that way AL"

" I'm not but I promise you that if the feds come knocking with a warrant there's going to be bloodshed. I'm sure you don't want that so fix this shit"

" I will. Just give me time" he said with a sigh of relief "well I got to go before Goliath's wrath is unleashed"

"bye pussy" I said with my evil smirk

"bye" he said as he opened the door and stepped out but not before showing me the finger

He better handle this or I seriously will kill someone or should I say people and my hands are itching for some action.

I hate the pigs. Don't know how to mind their own business. Had to eliminate some of them. Half the police department is on my payroll yet they do not seem to know how to keep their colleagues in check. If the pigs go missing there will definitely be an investigation.

I know i will be number one on their suspect list. I always am and to be honest, I really can't blame them but I'm trying to avoid that which is exactly why I got Antonio to hire people to do my dirty work but they are so incompetent.

Antonio better fix this mess or so God help me, Goliath's wrath really will be unleashed.