chapter 2

Desire's point of view

"boo"

"ah..."

'thud'

"oh my goodness, you just fell flat on your butt" laughed my brother, with his annoying voice

"shut up, did you seriously have to do that. Now my back hurts" I cried out. This asshole thinks he is so funny hmm I will show him funny.

"I was like boo and you were like Ah...what the fuck Dee that hurt" he said rubbing his forehead after I threw my hairbrush at him.

"I guess you now know how much it isn't funny. Next time don't provoke me"

"fuck off, I'll go annoy Haylee" he said as he was walking to the door. "But before I go...think fast"

'thud'

"fuck Micheal, I swear to Satan once I catch you I'll kill you" rubbing my forehead that has been violated by my own hairbrush I sit back on my bed. Oh fuck, where are my manners? I have not introduced myself.

My name is Desire Lopez. No, I am not Jennifer Lopez's daughter... I am part Cuban half French but I grew up in TORONTO, CANADA. My family moved from CUBA to Canada when I was just five. Can't even speak my own language. I mean I try but yeah... moving on. I grew up speaking FRENCH which just so happens to be the only language besides English that I am fluent at. Amazeballs I know. Such a sweet, sweet language.

I'm eighteen years old... senior year and let me tell you that it is no child's play. I already flanked on mathematics and if I don't improve I'll never graduate and if I don't graduate I won't find a job and if I don't find a job then my prince charming will never come and I need him.

Today is the last day of summer vacation...I know, I cried too. I was supposed to spend the day with my friends but they all bailed on me...why last minute though...assholes. Now I have to change my plans. Maybe I might just go to the mall and see if I can find my prince charming three months earlier...as if.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"morning" my mom greets me as I walk down the stairs.

"morning. what's for breakfast, I'm starved"

"well we've got your favorites, cereal, bacon and eggs, toast, hash browns and last but not least bagel. So choose, your majesty" she bowed as she said that. The only reason they call me that is because when I was a kid I used to order everyone to call me princess and my favorite color was pink...note I said was pink.so I guess it just stuck.

"well I'll start with bacon and eggs then I'll have cereal and then a bagel"

"you and your weird eating. How are you not fat" she asked with astonishment on her face

"there's something called working out. I don't think you have heard of it before" I said with sarcasm

"no need to be a smart ass...it was just a question...

"morning family" said my dad as he came down the stairs with a...

"is that the MACBOOK i requested?" I asked with astonishment...I've been asking for it since last month...I know not so long ago but still

"yes it i. your mother and I decided that its best if you have your own computer instead of disturbing your sister with...

"I do not disturb her" I said with a mock hurt expression "being disturbed by me should be a privilege not a burden"

"okay drama queen. You welcome"

As he gives me the Macbook I take it with all the happiness in the world. This is going to open new opportunities for me. I hug him

"thank you so much Dad"

"morning" says Micheal

"morning" says Haylee as she rubs her eyes. She has been sleeping late these days as she is studying to get her masters. She's doing her fifth year of university. Damn Harvard student, smart as hell.

Okay my sister, haylee, as you can tell is the first born, then you have my idiotic brother and last but not least me.

"oh food. Where have you been all my hours"

"shut up haylee. The only reason food hasn't been visible is because you haven't left your room for the past two weeks" says Micheal. He's telling the truth because as I've said, she's been busy.

"well I'm off to the mall. I better hurry before my shoes are sold and God forbid that they do because I will kill somebody"

I take my jacket and my helmet... no I do not have a bike... I wish I did but I have a bicycle. I step out the door and see my baby. So blue. This bicycle has been with me since freshman year.

"morning baby" I turn abruptly to the voice which unfortunately belongs to my stalker, Jake.

"how many times should I tell your big head not to call me 'baby'." He is starting to piss me off. He acts as if he owns me but unfortunately for him I do not and will never go out with him.

"when I can finally call you my wife" he says with a cunning smile. showing me his yellow teeth making me want to puke.

"whatever" 

"you can't just leave like that" he says and i notice he is leaning in to kiss me, hell to the no

"what the heck" i say, pushing him away with all my strength. he falls on the floor, wow that was easy

I get on my bicycle and paddle of, but not before showing him the finger, earning me a grunt from him which puts a smile on my face.

There is no way that he is going to spoil my last day of fun for me. Today is going to be the best day of my week... or will it?