chapter 5

Desire's point of view

ever felt like you have made the worst choice of your life? Well that is exactly how I feel right now. I should have stayed at home. The only thing interesting about the mall is probably a group of people, who seem to be my age, that keep whistling at passing women. Ugh obnoxious humans. Always so extra.

I decide to scout the mall as the store that is holding my most prized possession (the shoe) hostage, is still closed. Coming to a stop outside starbucks, I contemplate going inside, i may not have eaten my breakfast but I' not really hungry. Decisions, decisions, maybe I can just scout for my prince charmi...

Wait a minute, no it can't be her, no flipping way. I mean she looks different but still, just looking at her face brings back the memories

"you think I'm beautiful?"

"is that all that you heard?"

There is no way that isn't her, I would not be feeling so hot if it wasn't her. I've got to get a closer look or else I'm going to lose my mind.

"how old are you anyway?" I asked

"why so curios? is it because I'm wise for my age?" this beautiful creature responded

"I wouldn't know because I don't know your age" I answered, why is she so difficult

"I'm nineteen" explains a lot

"I'm desire" being polite never hurt anyone

"and I'm fuck off" she responded walking away

"where are you going?" I found myself asking because I was so intrigued by her I didn't want her to go.

"somewhere you are not" she responded. why is she so rude? She walked and when she got to the corner she turned back and looked at me before finally disappearing.

Ever since that day, two years ago, on my birthday I always frequented that alley hoping I would get the chance to see her again, but I never got that chance. It was as if she never existed. No one knows about that encounter. They would probably think that I'm crazy. I don't know what it is about her but her presence makes me feel giddy inside and I don't understand why because she is a girl, wait no, she is a woman and I'm attracted to males, at least that's what I told myself before she came along and damaged me. I can't let her leave like this, I will finally get my answers as to why I feel this way.

I saw her get up from her table with a case in her left hand, she was followed by a man so I decided to follow her. They left the building and I contemplated following them, I really want those shoes, but confronting her will be more satisfying. So I followed them to her car but decided to hide and wait for them to finish. She opened the case and I saw what looked to be packs of a white substance, powder to be exact.

Wait a minute, those are drugs, oh my God she's a drug dealer.

How the heck did I not see this coming, the briefcase was the give away. Okay maybe I'm being biased, not everyone who carries a briefcase is a drug dealer. I see movement and suddenly the guy is on the floor and she crouches down to talk to him. I can't hear what she is saying but I see her raise her hand and that is when I finally notice the blood stained object she's holding.

It's a fucken knife

She stabbed a man. she stabbed a man. She stabbed a man. Is the only thought going through my head and I find myself screaming on the top of my lungs.

"ahhhhhhhhh"

I realize that I fucked up when she looks at me and I register the look on her face. murder. she is going to kill me. I finally turn around so I can run when I feel something hit me at the back of my head and all find myself thinking is how the fuck did she approach me so fast before I finally pass out.