10

Lunch break~

This is the only time at school that i really enjoyed, lunch break "damn I'm hungry as fuck" i said as i put my cute ass next to Jungkook.

"Oh hyung, why did you left the group chat?"

"I broke my phone, guk." I lied as Jungkook just staring at me, his bambi eyes shows that he doesn't buy my bullshit.

"Fine, remember when i told u on the group chat that Kyra drunk texting me bitching about Seungri?"

"Yeah?"

"She still doesn't know that the person she's been texting with is me. That's why."

"Oh, but why don't you just tell her your name?"

"What name?"

Shit, shit, shit, shit. She is here.

"My stage name for the upcoming performance."

Nice save Yoongi, I'm so proud of you.

"Oh, what are you performing?" She asked, what? She doesn't know that i rap?

"He rapped." Says Jin hyung as he came with his tray took a seat next to Kyra, and that's when i realized that Jin hyung, Taehyung, Jimin and Kyra are wearing pink.

"You guys really wear pink on Wednesday?"

"Of course, we established that rule 2 days ago, remember?"

Jin said as i turn to Kyra, she was just staring at me, right, she thought i hate her.

"You look adorable in pink, Kyra." I said as she was blushing at my compliment.

"Thank you, Yoongi, you look cute in black as well."

Eye-
She really think I'm cute in black. 😭 why is she so precious?

"What are you perfoming at the upcoming event Ky?"

"I rap too and dance, along with Pixy, Lara and Ruby. Supposed to be 5 of us, but after what happened with Seungri, the girls kick Hani out of the group."

I nodded, "oh, well Hani deserves it." I said smiling as she smiled at my aanswer

"I like your gummy ssmile, it's cute."

O-oh?

"This is the first time i heard someone called Yoongi hyung cute, and doesn't get yelled at, wow. Ky, what did you do to our hyung?" Asked Taehyung.

"Yah! Don't blame Kyra, Yoongi is in love, leave them be."

"I don't know Tae, maybe I'm too cute for Yoongi to be mad at it." She said leaving me and Jin in shock.

"You gave Kyra a bad influence hyung!" I protest at Jin, as he scoffed at me.

At home~

Kyra:
OMG SGSHHSJSGSBSV

Kyra: OMG SGSHHSJSGSBSV

Me:
Ok what happened?

Kyra:
Yoongi called me adorable today!!!!
We had our very first proper conversation tgt, and OMG his gummy smile tho. 😭😭😭 he is so cute. I wanna squish his cheek so bad.

"Ah, the feeling is mutual woman." I muttered while smiling at my phone like an idiot.

Me:
Really?
Why r u so happy?

Kyra:
Idk, maybe bcz he seems cold, and people are afraid of hhim and i witness how soft he was today, i just, i don't know I'm uwuing. And i feel special.

Me:
But he ain't cute.

"I'm hot! Not cute!"

Kyra:
Shut up, he was adorable. I might kiss him. But i refrained my self.

"O-oh... i don't mind tho."

Me:
Why did u refrained ur self?

Kyra:
Bcz, i don't want him to feel uncomfortable, and besides i already embarrassing my self in front of him, by thinking out loud, i called him cute hsbsghssgysjsg.

Me:
LMAO.
U r such a mess.

Kyra:
Well, a mess for Yoongi 😍

Me:
Woah woman, aren't u just got out from a relationship?

Me: Woah woman, aren't u just got out from a relationship?

Kyra:
So? I called him cute, i don't want to bone him.. yet.. 🌚🌚

Me:

Kyra:

Kyra: