15

Kyra POV

"YAH MIN YOONGI!!!" i yelled from the outside of his door, waiting for him to let me in.

"Aish, Kyra, it's only 7 in the morning.. he is still sleeping, what do you need?" Namjoon greet me with his bedroom hair and face. Cute.

"I need him to wakeup right the hell now."

"I still value my life, I ain't going into that room, wake him up and get my self killed."

I rolled my eyes, of course, this guy is known as that grumpy grandpa who hates to be woken up from his precious sleep, but a deal is a deal!

Well y'all readers must be wondering what deal? Yeah it's a simple deal, i beat him on a spicy ramen competition. And the loser have to wear a wig to school, and dress up as the opposite gender. So i won't miss this opportunity to dress him up and doll his cute ass as a cute high school girl.

"Don't worry, I'll do it my self." I said winking at him.

"MIN YOONGI!!!" I screamed from outside his room, as i keep knocking at his door.

"Shut the fu-" he widen his eyes as soon as he saw me. "What are you doing here?"

"Me? I won't miss the opportunity to doll you up love." I said as he looked at me with horror in his eyes.

"Right, the deal.." he sighs and plop his cute ass back to his bed, "you better make me look hot as fuck or else." He said as i smirked at him. "Don't worry, i will make you pretty, just not as pretty as me of course, i'd hate if you look prettier than me."

He smiles, showing his cute gummy smile "why? Scared of a little competition?"

I smiled "no, it would feel weird for me if the guy i find hot can look prettier than me, it would drop my self esteem!" A slight of red on his face was visible the moment i said that.

"You find me hot? I thought I'm cute?" He giggled at my flustered face.

"You are hot and cute yoongi, it's not good for my heart." I mumbled.

He pat my head as i look at him, "make me pretty then." He said as i nod.

I started to doll him up, wow his skin is so smooth, the fuck I'm jealous.

After 15 minutes of dressing him up, my work is finally done. Holy moly.

"Holy shit Yoongi, you are so pretty what the fuck." I said as he smirked and look at his reflection on the mirror.

I took a picture of him and send it to our group chat.

Me:
Y'all says hello to Min Yoonji, the baddest and prettiest bitch of them all. 😏

 😏