35

"I'm so sorry for your lost sir."

no, this isn't happening, she can't die like this.

"no, there must be something you can do! she can't be dead!" i looked at the man in front of me with his blue attire, his masked under his chin.

"I'm so sorry, she had an internal bleeding from the hindbrain." must have been from her fell to the hard road earlier, "can i see her?" the doctor just nods as he let me in.

i saw her dead body lying in the hospital bed with nothing but a thin white hospital fabric covering most of her body parts.

"wake up! Kyra this isn't funny, you supposed to screamed at me, slapped me, i don't know! beat the shit out of me for being an asshole to you in our anniversary, not laying lifeless in this hospital bed! i can't do this without you baby."

but nothing, just silent, her eyes still closed, her skin still pale and cold.

"you are supposed to hate me, to bitching about how lame i am as a lover, about how much of an asshole i was for dumping you in front of everyone." my hands reached her hair, as my tears keep running down my cheeks and fell on her pale cheeks.

what am i supposed to do now? the love of my life is laying there lifeless because of me, this isn't how i imagine it to be.

i can't lose her, i can't, this can't be real.

i can't be here, this is suffocating me.

"Yoongi hyung, i read your text."

Jungkook, look at my state as his eyes was already wet from crying, after all he saw her like his own noona, she taught him a lot of things.

"this can't be happening, i just spoke to her a few hours ago! we were exchanging memes and now she is just gone?" he yelled out as he broke in tears too.

i hugged him to comfort and calm him down, "Yoongi hyung, she can't be dead! please she was still fine a few hours ago." the latter just keep crying, as Taehyung and Jimin came later on, "hyung, I'm so sorry." Jimin said as he immediately put Jungkook and i to his embrace, Taehyung just keep crying knowing one of his bestfriend died, he didn't expect it, no one expected her death to be this fast.

Jin came with worries written all over his face "Oh My God." he sighed, as he finally teared up, Jin being the closest one to her after me, can't handle the news pretty well, he was devastated.

"just this morning i had coffee with her, just this morning i cracked a dad joke with her."

soon everyone gathered around, Hoseok and Namjoon came a few minutes after Jin hyung arrived, today we just lost an angel, our angel.

soon Mrs. Lee came in "my daughter, where is my daughter?" she screamed as she asked me, she went inside the room saying her last goodbye.

"she was everything i had left, i can't believe she's gone." so am i, i can't believe it, the image of her bloody unconscious body laying in the street, right after i broke up with her still fresh in my mind.

this feels like a dream, a bad one that i can't wake up from.