33

Kyra POV

I'm so sick and tired of this, this is unacceptable, how could this happen? i walked my ass down to the supermarket just to find out that they are running out of boba ice cream? not happening, I'll just keep looking, and OH MY GOD THERE IS ONLY ONE LEFT, HOLY LORD.

as soon as I'm about to take it, another hand landed on the ice cream as well, i looked up just to find a girl with cat eyes staring back at me with the same determination as mine, "mine!" i said as i growl, she scoffed as her grip was tightened "mine!" she repeated after me with a strong foreign accent,

"listen! i have been craving for this ice cream for weeks! and i have been looking for this ice cream for almost an hour! so you better fuck off!" hell no, I'm not giving up my ice cream for someone else, "so am i!" do i have to fight this bitch now?

"MY ICE CREAM!" i yelled as she just won't let go, "I NEED THIS ICE CREAM TO ACCOMPANY ME WHILE I'M WATCHING MY BOYFRIEND FIRST SHOWCASE EVER HE IS DEBUTING, SO LET ME HAVE IT" i yelled at her as she stopped in her track "your boyfriend is an idol?" she raised her right eyebrow questioning me, "not a kpop idol, he is a rapper." i said as her eyes lit up, "rapper?" i nod, as soon as i nodded, she let go of the ice cream as she showed me her gummy smile, "my cousin is actually debuting too today as a rapper." i looked at her, screening her appearance again, she was wearing a chanel sweatshirt, and black jeans, her cheeks are chubby and when she smiles she reminds me a lot of Yoongi for the gummy smile, at first she had this intimidating bitch face on, but now she looks so adorable i actually want to pinch her cheeks.

"I'm Jennie Kim." she offered a handshake and i took it, "I'm Kyra Lee." i smiled as we finally go to the cashier together and pay for my ice cream, she got her self another snack eventually, "so what's your boyfriend name?" she asked  as we walked to surprisingly the same direction. "Min Yoongi." she widen her eyes, "OH MY GOD" she gasped, okay? what's wrong now? "what?" i asked as she blinked her eyes "he is my cousin..."

please say sike right now? "for real?" she nods as she is giggling and starting to hug me "oh God! little yoonie have a very good taste in woman, I'm glad." okay i like her. "little yoonie?" that's so cute, "yes, that guy is small but feisty, i have always called him little Yoonie when we were younger, he hated that by the way." aww just imagining little yoongi is enough for me to bust a lot of uwus. "but since I'm the only child, i have no one to annoy so Yoongi is the only one available for me to annoy, he might look cold and intimidating but that guy is a softie inside. he just grunts and let me annoy him, jumping around his bed when he was sleeping, but when i was 10 my family moved to New Zealand so since then i haven't see him again." she told me as she also showed me pictures of Yoongi when he was a kid, Oh My God he was so adorable.