25

Me: I'm here.

Kyra: okay 2 more minutes & I'll be done.

Me: i might as well greet ur mom then.

Kyra: k.

"Oh you are Yoongi, i supposed?" I smiled at Mrs.Lee, don't want to make her mad or something, there is a saying that if i want to date a girl i have to impress her family.

"Yes ma'am." I said as she let me in, her cute nose and bunny teeth resembles Kyra a lot as well as the thick brown hair.

"I see how Kyra got her beauty now." I said as Mrs. Lee laugh at my compliment, oh Lord am i too much? I hope i don't screw up. Gosh I'm so nervous.

"You are not the type who talks a lot, from what Kyra told me."

Kyra talks about me?

"She talks about you everyday, Yoongi this Yoongi that, and i like you already, so son, dropped that sweet talks be cozy. I'm not like most mom you know, I'm a cool mom!"

"Okay Mrs. Lee."

"Okay mom, that's enough for embarrassing me today in front of my date." I turn around to find Kyra in her beige long dress, she looks beautiful as always.

"You look beautiful." I said as she smirked, "is the cold Min Yoongi just compliment me? I feel honored."

"Yes i did, so shall we?" She took my hand as i bow to Mrs. Lee, "I'll bring her home by 10." I said as Mrs. Lee smiles "have fun, just not too much. I don't want to be a granny at 50!"

"MOM! OH MY GOD, BYE." She grasped my hand hard as her cheeks was blushing like crazy. Cute.

"Your mom is 50? She looks so young."

"Yes, i'm glad you didn't thought of her as my sister, because people think that she is my sister, and shook the next minute i told them that she is my mom, one time a random guy come up to her, asking for her number."

"What? I mean can't blame them, your mom is beautiful just like you and still look young."

"Yeah i know, so i told him to fuck off, I'm her daughter."

"OMG, what happens after that?"

"He dropped his phone, he was surprised as fuck, 'no way?! I thought you girls are friends. I'm sorry i didn't know.'"

"Bruh, that must be embarrassing." Poor guy, i guess beauty run in their family then.

"Yeah, but i do wish i will grow up as fine as my mom, she is aging like a fine wine."

"You will, you are her daughter after all, and you are gorgeous."

"Thanks Yoongi, you are the first man to ever call me gorgeous."

I widen my eyes, "no way? You are beautiful, what else can they call you?"

"Hot." She shrugged.

"I know how they see me as this sexual object of theirs, having this wild fantasy to bone me, I'm not deaf, I've heard it thousand times. Even Seungri, he never tell me how beautiful i was, just how hot i am and wanting to stripped me naked all the time. I know I'm pretty, I'm hot, but no one ever see me as beautiful. They always compare me with Hani or just any other girl in general,  You get me?"

"What? They are a fool to see you that way, sure you are sexy, you are pretty, you are cute, but to talk or even imagining things like the way they want to fuck you in a different positions and shit, is just so disrespectful."

And they wonder why girls can't see how beautiful their being is? It's because these men always see them as nothing more than just a sexual object.

They wonder why girls are so insecure and always try to compare themselves with others, but they are busy to comparing and  sexualized these girls in every way that is possible.

Girls are beautiful, every girls are. No one should ever feel less beautiful just because of some assholes who can't shut their mouth and keep their dicks in their pants. Someone beauty is not an absence to yours. I think every girls should know that. Everyone should know that.

"I know." She frowned. "But boys will always be boys."

"No, boys will be responsible of what they did. I really hate that statement, it's like people are normalizing the stupid shit we boys do instead of correcting us."

"Wow, i never meet anyone like you before Yoongi, you don't talk much, but you always speaking facts. I like that."

"I like you too."

"I know I'm pretty likeable."

"Yeah you are."