34

Kyra POV

today is Yoongi and i 2 years anniversary, i wanted to give him a surprise, so i decided to visit him in his studio, bringing him his favourite skewer from that place where we had our first date together.

I knocked on his door as he opened it, his eyes widen to see me, "what are you doing?" he asked surprised at me showing up in front of his door so late at night.

"i just miss you." i pulled him into a hug immediately, as always he was so caught off guard that his cheeks starting to grow red like a tomato, such a cutie.

"aren't you going to hug me back and say i miss you too?" he just looked at me and go back to his computer composing some of his track.

"yah, yoongi, what's wrong? why are you so distant to me lately?" i keep bugging him, that he turn his head towards me, "can you be quiet? I'm working god dammit Kyra you are such a child!"

okay, what the fuck? "excuse me?!" I'm not having it, he wanted to be an ass so bad? fine I'll be a bitch then.

"you are excused. tsk drama queen!" i gasped at his harsh word, "fuck you, Yoongi. enjoy your skewers!"

i was about to cry, fuck i hate it when I'm crying especially in front of Yoongi this is embarrassing, i don't know what the fuck is wrong with this guy but he never made me cry before, irritated me and annoyed me a lot? yes but this is just i feel like he is so distant, i don't feel comfortable around him anymore.

Yoongi POV

it's been 2 years since Kyra and i started dating, everything went smoothly, until i got recruited by Bighit.

* flashback~

"so? have you made your decision Yoongi?" my palm was sweating, i love her, but i also love music, i have always wanted to do music.

"look, this isn't going to work if you are still with her, only for 4 years Yoongi."

in order to debut, i have to break up with her, "I'll break up with her right after i debut."

*presents time*

the time finally came, i had to? didn't i? but how am i supposed to do this? how am i supposed to let her go? i can't, especially not like this when she looking all adorable and happy to surprised me, pulled me into a hug, telling me how much she missed me.

"aren't you going to hug me back and say i miss you too?"

fuck what do i do? i go back to my computer ignoring her puppy eyes because i can't be mean to her when she gave me that face, that adorable face and eyes.

"yah, yoongi, what's wrong? why are you so distant to me lately?"

i love you and I'm sorry.

"can you be quiet? I'm working god dammit Kyra you are such a child!"

silence, oh fuck i know this silence, this is her got triggered silence and this is so horrifying.

"excuse me?" there, the irritating voice she gave that i know too well. that's the 'oh you wanna play it like this? you think you are all that?' kind of voice and that's when i knew i fucked up.

but i had to, "you are excused. tsk drama queen!" she gasped at my response, oh no, she's about to cry, fuck i know this too well, this is the kind of gasped when she was about to cry and she isn't one who cry easily.