24

Yoongi : bold
Jin : italic
Namjoon : normal

Yoongi POV

"Joon.."

"Yes, hyung?"

"I have a date with Kyra tomorrow."

And the bitch choke on his jajangmyeon.

"Wow, okay, where are you taking her?"

"Lamb skewer date." I said as he looked at me with this judgy face of his.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Lamb skewer hyung? For a first date? Are you out of your mind?!"

"Bruh, who doesn't like Lamb skewer?!"

"Bruh, who takes their date for a lamb skewer?!"

Ouch? Okay, i never date before, how am i supposed to know.

"I did." What's wrong with lamb skewer? It's food and it's delicious.

"Why don't you take her to a romantic dinner? Use your common sense hyung, i never date before, but i know for a fact that if you take her to a lamb skewer date, she will only see it as a friendly thing, do you want her to friend zone you?"

"Romantic dinner is so over rated.... besides we are going to make it different, we are going to have a FANCY lamb skewer date, I'll wear a tux and she will wear a fancy ass dress."

"Why did i even bother anyway, but please do tell me you have something else planned after the lamb skewer?"

"That's why you are my room mate joon, i wanna ask what should i do after that? I really like her, i guess i really want to impress her."

"Aww that's adorable."

"Jin hyung?! What the fuck? When did you get here?"

"You both really need to learn how to lock your door." 

"Welp, sorry my bad."

"So you fancy Kyra?"

"She is cute and nice."

"Yeah, she is iconic, you have my blessing!"

"I don't ask for your blessing?"

"My God Yoongi, le chile! I have a very brilliant plan for your date

"My God Yoongi, le chile! I have a very brilliant plan for your date."

"And what's that?"

"Romantic dinner is overrated, netflix and chill is out of option, Kyra isn't the type of girl who fuck on first date, and you are.. well you.."

"What's that supposed to mean? 😤"

"You are a virgin, you never date anyone before, you are too embarrassed to show any affection, it's impossible for you, Min Yoongi to be an asshole and get in her pants on first date."

"Ew, who fucks on first date? I only want to hold her hand... i just want to do it right okay, not a horny asshole like Seungri."

"OH MY GOD, YOU ARE SO CUTE."

This boy seriously just squeal over my statement? I mean, i don't want to rush it, i want to enjoy my time with Kyra, we spend a lot of time texting each other, and she is funny, i enjoy her company.

She is no doubt a beauty, so i want to cherish that, i want to feel how it feels to hold her hands, i want to see her flustered blushing face when i hold her hand, i want to have a special date that is not too mainstream, not too extra, and not too expensive, I'm not Christian Grey who can took her on a private heli and take her fly around or something. But i want to make it memorable.

"Okay despite of her cute and girly look, i have notice Kyra is pretty simple girl, she is my bestie yoongs, just take it slow and make it simple, you can take her to a han river, give her a piece of your art, that will makes her feel special. Seeing your art that no other have the privilege for."

"Simple? Dude she is more than just simple, she is unique."

"Elaborate?"

"She says she wants to wear a whole gown to a skewer date."

"Yeah that's my bestie, she be wearing a whole gown and says 'I'm a simple girl, i don't need a fancy dinner, i just want to dress fancy to a casual take outs.' You know what she is not easy to predict, she is not the type who does everything planned, she likes it to be spontaneous. So don't stress much about what to do next after the take outs, just go with the flow Yoongs."

"Okay, thanks hyung."

"Besides, she likes you already."

"I have swag and spitting fire, who doesn't like me?"

"That's the spirit!!"

"Now tell me, why are you here?"

"I need Joon to help me with my lyrics, i will be performing my own song this weekend. So.."

"Ah, okay.. good luck with it hyung!"