31: Jealous boyfriend

third person POV

a day after they performed on stage, they went to school just like usual, just like any other teenagers who are in love.

hand in hand they walked to school, as if one didn't just slayed the whole school with his tongue technology, throwing shades to a certain crowds and the other slayed the whole school with her charisma, they walked in not knowing that one of them had gone viral, and has became an internet sensation within a day.

"why are they staring at us?" asked the blonde latter, "because we are that iconic couple." says Kyra as she flipped her curly brown hair, the blonde latter just staring at her with a disgusted look on his face, but actually was impressed, amused and considered her action as cute, but Yoongi being Yoongi he is that hot tsundere who can't express his feelings that easy.

from the bottom of the hallway,  someone with a brown hair, wide shoulders and plump lips, none other but Kim Seokjin, wearing his iconic pink tshirt looking dazzling as always, he screamed with his high pitched voice that echoed in the whole school, everyone was staring at him, some thought he is crazy, some thought he was born that handsome, he still looked good even when he was running out of breathe.

"YAH YAH YAH! YOONGI!! LOOK AT THIS!"

the blonde latter covered his ears, as soon as Jin arrived to his locker, "bitch look at this! you are famous! you are trending!!" says Jin as he was running out of breathe but is still extremely excited to tell one of his brother a good news.

Kyra being the supportive girlfriend that she is, she took Jin's phone and watched the video of her boyfriend spitting facts, she was smiling as she feel lucky to date him, as she scroll down to see the comment section she widen her eyes, she saw how people praise his tongue technology, and she also saw those type of comments that could go a little overboard.

"AISH! What the fuck is wrong with these people?!"  she cursed as Yoongi was surprised at her outburst, Seokjin was anxious about his phone about to be thrown out, but managed to stop her anyways.

"yah! Kyra! my phone is innocent!" he yelled at her as she sighs, "babe, calm down take a deep breath." says Yoongi as he took her hand on his, "CALM DOWN?! you have a lot of fans out there wanting to be choked by you!" Yoongi choked on his chocolate milk that he bought at the convenieng store this morning before he went to Ky's place.

"c-choke? by me? what the fuck? why would they wanted to be choke? what on earth? people are so weird." he says as Kyra nodded at him, agreeing the fact that people are weird these days, they express their thirst by wanting to be choke, to be hit by a truck, to be step on, like? why is the world full of masochist?

"excuse me.." a faint voice interrupted their conversation, they turned around to find a nervous freshman holding a bouquef of roses.

"yes? can we help you?" asked Kyra being the good and polite sunbae that she is, "Kyra sunbae, you were so cool yesterday, I'm a fan of yours..." says the young boy in front of them, he looks cute with a bunny teeth and dimples on his face, he is a cutie, well a tall cutie because at this point Kyra can already feel the pain on her neck by looking up at him, and it hasn't even take more than 30 minutes since he's been here.

"Oh, really?! aww thank you... Soobin-ssi." she says as he gave her the bouquet of roses he got for her, but before she can take her gift, Yoongi beat her to it, surprising everyone around him.

"umm sunbaenim, that's for Kyra sunbae-"

"i know, thank you for showing MY girlfriend a lot of love and support. I'll take this, on behalf of her." says Yoongi as Kyra was speechless, did she just witnessing a jealous Yoongi?

"y-your girlfriend? Kyra sunbaenim isn't single anymore?" asked Soobin stuttering as Kyra swore can heard his heart shuttered. "yes MY girlfriend."

"ya! Min Yoongi! what was that? that was unnecessary you know? poor boy was so sad, did you see how his face was so-"

before she can finish her words, Yoongi cut her with a kiss resulting a speechless Kyra and a disgusted Seokjin "aight I'm out of here"

"i wasn't done talking!"

"yes i know his face was surprised and he was heartbroken, but why do you care though? don't look at him, don't think about him, don't even give him your concern." Yoongi says as he took her face on his palms, she blinked at the sight of the new Yoongi that she just witnessed by now, "wah, Min Yoongi you always surprised me, alright alright, i won't look at him, i won't think of him though he is kind of cute not gonna lie-"

he cut her with another peck on her lips, she widen her eyes in shook, "compliment him one more time and I will kiss you again."

her cheeks redden as Yoongi was staring at her with a fierce eyes as he cornered her and towered her with his height, yes he may not be as tall as Soobin, but he is really tall compare to Kyra.

"why? jealous much?" she smirked as Yoongi just look at her deadpan, "just look at me and look at me only, just think of me, just care about me and no others. me and me only, do you understand?"

she chuckled, she is actually enjoying this a little too much, she didn't know that her boyfriend can have this possessive and it's a turn on for her.

she feels wanted.

"but he was so sweet, i feel bad that he-"

he kissed her again, this time with tongue involved, this time with passion, this time he shows his authority, he bit that lips as she gasped.

"NO PDA IN MY SCHOOL! MIN YOONGI! LEE KYRA! MY OFFICE NOW!"