Ch-3 Klamille

"So Amber how long are you staying here ?" Freya asked and Kol looked up 

" 2 weeks " i said

"2 weeks ?!?" Kol yelled impulsively and everyone looked at him .

" And you can't do anything about it " Marcel in a threatening  tone

We ate in awkwardness silence for a while till I decided to break it.

"   So Marcel when are you taking me shopping ?"Before Marcel could say anything Rebekah spoke up,"shopping ? That's my department.  When do you wanna go ?" She asked

"Today is fine " I replied

"After which you can come with me to the arcade  !" Hope said brightly

" Ok sure " and she gave me huge smile

After breakfast , Rebekah took me to fifty different shops and we bought souvenirs , tops , jeans , dresses and what not . And well we didn't  really pay for it - vamp perk. Well what Rebekah said was true , she has a undeniably amazing sense of fashion. After 4 exhausting hours of shopping we stopped by Rosseau's. As soon as we got in I saw Klaus flirting with Cami . She was one of  the first people Marcel introduced me too. She's always been there for me. She and Marcel even came to my birthday parties . She one of my favorite people in New Orleans. She didn't really talk about it but she had something for Klaus . But i didn't know for sure.

"Cami !" I shouted and she looked at me and her face lit up in recognition.

"Amber ! " She came and squeezed all the air out of me.

" Cami hi ca-can't br-breath "  I croaked and she let me go immediately .

" Sorry but I missed you so much " I swear she is the literal personification of sunshine.

"Damn girl , since when did you get so strong ? "I asked

" I'm a - " she started but cut her off  " You belong to the species of the v- people?" I asked and I could see Rebekah and Klaus laughing . I ignored them and turned my attention to Cami and she nodded .

Then compelled by my sick sense of humor I joked "  So you're from the species of vegetable people ?" Cami at first looked confused but when she realised she rolled her eyes and from the corner of my eye i saw Klaus and Rebekah cackling .

We chatted for a while and all throughout Klaus was look at Cami with a fond look.

"So what's up with you and Klaus ? " And her face immediately went red. She then looked over to Klaus who was gazing at her and as soon as their gazes met he looked away in embarrassment.
"Awww"I said
"What?" She asked
"He has all heart eyes for you . And according to what Marcel tells me for him it's rare" I said
" Um I don't know . After I became a vampire it feels different " she said in a low voice
"Bullshit"
Then I looked over to Klaus who looked heart broken . Then I realised that he was listening . Then I took out my phone and started typing so that he can't hear us.
Cami do you still ? -A

When she saw the text she looked heartbroken . Then she typed back.
Yes I still do - C

Then whats holding you back ?- A

I'm not sure . It's complicated -C

It's gonna be okay :) klamille needs to happen - A

Then she shot me a small smile and got up. I muttered her a small 'you got this' and she waled to klaus .
Then Rebekah came to me and said " Great job getting my   brother laid"
"Well I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic myself"
"Don't worry i predict you're going to find one real soon"
She said with a smirk and winked .
" what do you mean ?" I asked her but she never answered .

When we reached home Hope was standing with Hayley and Kol was sitting in distance reading Harry Potter and the deathly hallows .
"Amber!" Hope waved at me
" hey hope sweetie" I waved back. I mean come on you gotta love hope .
" mommy amber is here now, can we go?" She asked
" Sweetie let daddy come then okay ?"Hayley said
"Okay" she said with a small pouty face.
After about 15-20 minutes Klaus and Cami came in walking hand-in-hand.
"Nik ?" Kol said with a smug expression
Klaus rolled his eyes and said , " oh piss off kol" . And kol just laughed. His laughter was pleasant .
"Mommy?" Hope whined
" yes sweetie let's go" Hayley said with a smile
" Hope I compelled all the staff at the arcade . It's reserved for us ." Klaus said
" thank you so much daddy! You're the best!"she ran to him and hugged him . And I could heard everyone go aww. Well it's true that no man loves a girl more than her father .(well except for a few cases)
Hope convinced everyone to go except for Kol . He bailed as soon as he heard I was going too. Then she walked up to Kol and said tugged on his shirt "uncle Kol please come" . She gave him her puppy do eyes , Kol sighed and consented . You can't say no to hope mikaelson .

⚜️⚜️⚜️