Ch-10 The Big Bad Revenge Scheme

Amber's POV -I was wandering around the cemetery

Amber's POV -
I was wandering around the cemetery. Then I felt a sharp pain in my head . The pain started to grow stronger and stronger and I fell to the ground clutching my head in pain , for help . But then everything went black .

When I woke up I saw I was in a abandoned building . I was tied down to the chair I was sitting on .

" Hello? Hello ? Is someone there ?" I called out.No answer
" Anybody there ? Help please !" I called out and I heard someone say , " Will you shut up ?" It was a woman.
" Whose there ?"
Yeah like she'll tell you who she is . Shut up brain! Not helping
" Your secret admirer" She snapped back
" Why am I here?" Like she'll tell you . Dumb cliché question .
" Beacause you are Kol Mikaelson's little plaything and Marcel Gerard golden girl" she said .
I'm pretty sure Marcel's golden girl is Rebekah . I mean she has golden hair after all . Shut up Amber! Not helping !
" I don't know what you are talking about" I lied . Excellent move Amber ! My brain retorted .
"Sure you don't ." She said sarcastically but I stayed quiet .
" Oh no more lies to say ? Excellent !" Then the woman came out of the darkness . She has beautiful blonde hair and amazing curves. She was gorgeous except the fact that her eyes were red and veins were bulging out. Vampire.
" What do you want from me ?" I asked.
" A little revenge" she said sweetly .
" So I'm your big bad revenge scheme?" I asked.
" precisely !"
I scoffed and she looked at me, " You really think Kol gives a damn about me ? How do you know I not one of his flings" I asked .
She frowned a little but then walked out of the room .

But am I ? Why would someone like him care for someone like me ? Maybe I AM one of his flings . Another stupid notch on his belt. Another dumb girl who thought Kol Mikaelson cares for her. So I guess I'm just going to sit here and pray to god that Kol has some minute feelings for me so I can come rescue me and at least I don't have to die without telling Kol my feelings.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Kol's POV-

"Where is she ?!?" I picked up Vincent by his collar and spat .
" We-we looked everywhere" he said softly
" Kol let him go . It's not his fault ." Elijah said in a pathetic attempt of trying to calm me down .
" Not his fault ? NOT HIS FAULT ? SHE GOT KIDNAPPED RIGHT UNDER THEIR NOSES AND YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN ?"
" There are fifteen witches performing a locator spell of all sorts . We'll find her okay ?" Vincent said .
" And you sister , weren't you supposed to take cate of her ?" I sneered . But she just looked down not responding .
"Kol calm down" Rebekah put her on my shoulder but I shook it off and said " How could they ? How could they be so irresponsible ? I swear to god I will hunt down all those people who touch as much as a single hair on her head . Then I will kill then slowly and painfully and then rip their hearts out . And then burn them to ashes"
Rebekah looked a little taken by my anger . But I didn't really care . I have to do something . I'm going to find her .
⚜️⚜️⚜️

Amber's POV-
I've been sitting here for a long while now a day maybe. I'm not sure. There has been no sign of that wicked vamp bitch . If I hadn't known better , I'd say she forgot about me , but I knew that's not true.
My faith in Kol was starting to fade. My tongue started to dry and my lips started to become chapped .
I don't know if she was planning to starve me to death or will she'll make it quick. For all I know I'll be dead by the end of the weeks , peaceful or not .

But before I had time to think what she'll do to me , she came back with a tray that held what looked like dentist's tools . But they were worse . They were knives ranging from different shapes and sizes.
" What are you going to do to me ?" I trembled with tears welling in my eyes .
" having a little fun" She said maliciously , giving me a sinister smile .
Before I could rely she yanked my hand out . I squirmed and  tried to pull back but she was way too strong . Vamp perk
She then took one of her sharpest knife and slid it down my arm . I started to scream and tears began pouring down my face .
" Stop please stop" I begged her but nothing worked .
The veins around eyes reappeared  as she licked the knife laced with my blood .
" Mmm so delicious . No wonder why Kol likes you" She said with a sickly sweet smile .
" Please stop" I sobbed but  she didn't .

                  ⚜️⚜️⚜️