Ch -13 The Miracle

A day later

A day later

Amber's PoV-
I was sitting beside Kol as he kept cracking the most horrendous of jokes .
" What did one pen say to the other ?" Kol asked .
" I don't know"
" You're inkredible" And I laughed a little at his horrible pun .
" How are you feeling ?" I asked .
" Not bad actually . You know all things considered . Finn died the same day Lucien bit him" he shrugged lightly .
" Guess we're lucky"
" Yeah I guess we are"
Then I heard Freya call my name .
"Yes?" I asked but her face was red and her gaze fixated on the ground . Everyone else behind her were in the same condition .
"WHAT.HAPPENED.FREYA?" I asked her in a threatening tone .
" The lady I told you about . She's dead" she said between light sobs .
" No" I shook my head in denial," NO! KOL IS NOT DYING . There has to be something you can do"
" I'm sorry" she cried. Marcel stepped forward to hug me but I pushed him back .
" Kol cannot and will NOT die . You understand me , Freya ? You are one of the strongest witches of all time ! There has to be something you can do" I ranted . I was on the verge of a full fledged breakdown . Then suddenly it struck me .
" If Marcel's venom is killing him , then the same venom can be used to reverse the venom's action . Like in an anti venom ."
" It doesn't work that way" Freya states but I was too adamant to give up .
" No Freya it had to work" Then I took a syringe and handed it to Marcel." Marcel .Venom.Now!"
Then I clasped onto Freya's hand a led her to where Freya performs her spells . I made a five point of salt and placed a candle at each point . Everyone's eyes widened at what I was doing . I took a porcelain bowl and kept it in the middle.
" Freya Come" she came towards me . I took Marcel's venom and put in the bowl .
" Freya do your spell but change the tense and add the words 'Cura tibri phatamos venemum' at the end , Okay ?" Freya's eyes widened in shock and she said, " How did you -" But I cut her off . " I don't know , okay ? I just do . We don't have time for this"

She nodded her head and closed her eyes and started chanting . At the end , Marvel's venom turned milky and caught fire. The fire extinguished as soon as Freya opened her eyes .
" You did it !" I exclaimed but I saw a look of uncertainty on her face .

Freya took her cue and dashed to Kol's room . I was told to stay outside . I chewed my fingernails and paced around  in anticipation . The anxiety was so thick you could literally cut it with a knife .
After the longest 5 minutes in my life , Freya came out of the room with a sad expression .
" What happened ?" I asked . My heart sank seeing her sad expression . Then out of the door walked out , Kol Mikaelson , perfectly fine .
I ran to Kol and tackled him in a hug . " I was so scared" I cried into his shirt .
" I know" He said with his amazing smile . This smile wasn't sarcastic or anything but radiated pure happiness and adoration .
" Brother" Klaus said . Kol looked at him and hugged Klaus . From the side Freya and Rebekah hugged them in a group hug , Elijah too . "What about me ?" I asked fake offended . Kol laughed and added me to the original group hug .
" Marcel come" I asked Marcel to join the hug .
" No no I'm not-" he started but Klaus pulled him in anyway .
" Come on I need a drink" Kol said .

This was truly a miracle .