Ch-15 Official

Without a word I retired to my room

Without a word I retired to my room . Then I decided to call josh and let him know .

      Calling Josh the Jock

After five rings he picked up .

Heyyyy Amber ! How'd it go ?

Awesome ! Your plan totally worked . He . You know Kol confesses everything and -

And you kissed

And we kissed

So how was it ?

Magical

Nice

Yeah . So anyways change the topic . What's up with you ?

Oh no . Don't you change the topic Amber Lopez . What ? Yeah . Right up . Hey Am can I talk to you later . Gotta go .

Yeah ok bye .

" So it was Josh's idea , the dress , dancing and jealousy ?" I jumped at the voice behind me . I turned to see Kol standing behind me with his hands in the pockets of his jeans .
" Kol what are you doing here ?" I asked
" Here as in , in your bedroom or as in , the great spiritual question on our purpose and role on this planet . If you are asking the latter , well that is one questions that even the men with greatest minds are puzzl-" He replied with great finesse
" Here as in my Bedroom"
" Oh" he said in fake surprise .
" Real charming Mikaelson , real charming" I retorted sarcastically .
" So I was thinking" He started casually . " What we have" He pointes at himself and then me .Get to the point boi . Then he continued with his torturously long sentence ," that we make it official"
" What ?" I asked confused . Then he knelt to the ground on one knee and held my hands in his . Boi it's wayyyy too soon to propose .
" Amber Camilla Marianna Lopez , will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend ?" He asked sweetly . I think I'm going to faint .
Kol is going to be my first boyfriend unless you count Hayden , who I by the way paid to be my temporary because my dad threatened that if I didn't go out and socialise he would take away my books , phone , and ground me from seeing Millie . Now that's a serious threat folks . Living without best friend , books and Netflix is impossible . And anyway me and Hayden were an act . He's like Millie anyway but is too much of a chicken to admit it . He likes Mille like a lot lot .
" Yes ! Definitely yes !" And Kol gave me the biggest grin and stood up . He leaned down to kiss me but ....
" Hey Amber do you want any chicken -" Rebekah said walking into my room and when she looked up she muttered a 'nevermind' . And walked away twice as fast as she came in . Talk about awkwardness .

" I should really go and -" Kol said awkwardly .
" Yeah uh huh . Yep" I said nodding me head . Then he turned and as he was about to go out of the door , i called at him ," Hey Kol ?"
He turned to look at me .
" Yes darling ?"
I blowed him a kiss and he stretched his hand in the air and acted to catch it and pressed it to his heart .

It's official . I have a boyfriend .

A.N- hey guys ! Sorry this was just a filler chapter because I don't really know what to write as chapter fillers .

Comment , Vote and Enjoy !