Ch-5 Shower

Amber's POV-" So you and Kol , huh ? " Cami nudged me suggestively

Amber's POV-
" So you and Kol , huh ? " Cami nudged me suggestively .
"oh please cami drop it " I said and she laughed . The car ride was painful . Cami , Freya , Rebekah and Hayley all teasing me about 'the awkward moment' .
We came home and I wordlessly retired to my room to shower . It was my favourite thing to do after sleeping and eating . I stripped my clothing and stepped into the shower. I scrubbed my whole body with rose and lavender scented body wash and washed my hair with a shampoo which made my hair like cotton candy .
After a nice shower I came out and wrapped in a fluffy towel and stepped out . I had laid my clothes on the bed .
"Amber , Hope asked me to give -" Kol started when he came in . I clutched my towel tightly and threw my lotion bottle at him but he dodged it . He looked slightly flustered and he quickly turned around . "Kol ! "
" Oh i'm sorry that you don't lock your door!" he said and i swear i could smell him smirk . " so why are you here  ?" I asked then he turned and superspeeded in front of me . My eyes went wide at what he did next . He wrapped a hand around my waist and pulled me closer . He leaned down and he was going to kiss me . My heartbeat started going crazy .
Two centimetres away he said " Hope asked me to give you this " and with his free hand he held out a small teddy bear which she won for me . He winked and in a blink he was gone . He's such a tease . God I hate him so much .
I sighed and calmed my nerves and changed . I hate him so much .

The dinner went peacefully and then i came back to my room and decided to call my best friend Amelia Jackson

The dinner went peacefully and then i came back to my room and decided to call my best friend Amelia Jackson . I have known her since like 6th grade . We had a common friend Zara . Zara was one of those mean girl gossipers in disguise . She spread outrageous rumours about us . Amelia was a sensitive , introverted and very quite girl when we met . We bonded over the Zara hate club . At first I couldn't make her talk now I can't make her shut up . Now she's much more outspoken than before and loves talking shit . We read the same novels and TV shows , well some because she is slightly prudish but at the same time very suggestive .
After five rings she picked up .
"Hey girl!" she said brightly
"Hey Millie 'sup ? " i asked
"you know the usual . Same old same old . And by the way how's everything in New Orleans , any hot vamps to bang ?" She asked . So much to the prudeness .
"Heh no . But I got to meet Marcel's family though ."
Millie knew about the originals and The supernatural because she herself was an untriggered wolf  . Actually no one in her family except grandfather  triggered the curse.
"Oh my God. The original family of vampires ?"She asked in shock.
"Yep"
"Woah so how are they ?"
"Good looks runs in the family gene" well that's true , have you seen Kol , Klaus and Elijah ?
" Oooh so whose the one ? Don't tell me it's the hybrid guy" she said
" Klaus is really hot but nope he's too old for me" I stated
" So it's someone else then but there is someone though . I just have to guess"she said thoughtfully and continued " oh I know that guy Josh"
"Nope Nice try but he's gay"I laughed lightly at her attempts .
" So the Elijah guy"
I imitated the sound of Simon cowell's buzzer  " nope try again"
" um mar- nope not him he's your brother and incest's gross"
"That is correct"
" the Kol guy ?" My eyes widened at her guess .
" uh you know what I'll call you later bye bye I love you"
"It's him rig-" she started but I hung up . God this girl . And I stared at the ceiling  till I fell asleep.
                   ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Kol's POV-
I was sitting on the bed in my room thinking about today's events . What's with this girl anyway ?
"Uncle Kol ?" Hope came up to me and asked.
"Yes Hope"
"Can you give this to Amber ? I won it for her" She held out a small stuff toy bear .
"Uh alright " I took the bear and got up. Why do I feel like the whole universe is conspiring against me ?
I knocked on her door but her door was already open. So I decided to go in.
"Amber , Hope asked me to give-" I stopped mid sentence when I saw her . She was standing there in her full glory with only a pink fluffy towel wrapped around her petite frame . Her hair were dripping from showering which made her look only hotter. She looked at me embarrassed  and threw her Victoria's Secret lotion bottle at me which I dodged . I wonder if she owns more interesting products of the brand . But to avoid any further complications I turned around .
"Kol!"
"Oh I'm sorry you don't lock your door" I sassed back intending you anger her .
"So why are you here?" She asked . To tease you I thought . But I might as well do it . So I vamp speeded in front of her  and pulled her closer . She thinks I'm going to kiss her . Cute. Not that I don't want to .
About a inch away , I held out Hope's teddy bear and said "Hope asked me to give this to you ." She opened her eyes and took the bear then looked at me with a pissed expression . Aww so fucking cute . She looks hot when she's mad . Before she could say anything I winked at her and speeded out.
She's a interesting one . With a smile gracing my lips I made my way into the common living room . There I poured myself a bourbon and crashed on one of the couches.
"Why is Kol Mikaelson smiling ? Ooh is it the charms of the magical human girl , Amber ?"Nik teased .
"Piss off Nik . Amber's none of your business"
"But she sure is yours , brother" Elijah commented amused at my annoyed state.
"What is this ? All of you are now squaring up to tease me about her ?" I asked annoyed .
"No but it is utterly hilarious to watch you function around her ." Elijah said taking a sip from his glass.
"What do you mean ?" I asked with my jaw clenched and my eyes narrowed .
"Nothing absolutely nothing" Nik chuckled . It's going to a long night .

⚜️⚜️⚜️

A.N- hi guys !!! That is Amelia up there (the best friend) . She's based on my best friend Aarshia . My auto correct likes to correct Kol to kill or Lol . 😂😂

Thx for reading !!!😉😉😉