Ch-14 Club Night

Amber's PoV -We were sitting at Rousseau's , day drinking

Amber's PoV -
We were sitting at Rousseau's , day drinking .
" Darling you want anything  ?"Kol asked . He was going to the bakery to get some beignets .
" Um no" he kissed the side of my head and in a whoosh he was gone .
" Um hey Josh ?" I asked the bartender . Josh was one of my other supernatural best friends . We were like a trio , me , Divi and Josh . Three of us were the members of the junior supernatural committee of New Orleans chaired by moi . Even if I wasn't supernatural but I still am supernatural adjacent .
" Yeah ?"
" So I have this friend of mine . So she really like this guy . She thinks that he likes her too but she's not sure of it . And if too much of a chicken to confess her feeling to that guy . What would you say to that ?" I asked . Josh looked me dead in the eye and said , " Bullshit . Kol likes you and everyone knows it . So stop being a chicken and go confess your feeling ." Damn , he knows .
" But -"
" No buts . Damn what did you do to my ever confident AmLo ?" He said sarcastically . AmLo is a nickname he gave me . A cheap rip off of Jen Lopez obviously . Josh isn't really the creative type .
" The 'ever' confident AmLo you are talking about vanishes when she sees Kol Mikaelson . There's me instead ." I retorted and Josh laughed .
" So describe what you feel when you see him" Josh asked .
" When I see him , my legs turn to jell-o , my heart starts to race and I run out of all my sarcastic remarks . When I see him there then butterflies in my stomach , No more like the whole damn zoo that panicked at the disco " I trailed off .
" You totally like him" he smirked
" Yeah I do . So stop being Mr. Smirky and tell me how to confess"
" Jealousy" he suggested .
" What ?" I asked
" Jealousy works every damn time . Worked with Aiden , Kale and thousands more ." He stated.
" I still don't get it" He sighed loudly and explained " Go our to party with Kol tonight . Wear something really hot and then flirt with every dude in the club except him . And see how he reacts . If he gets jealous then it's a yes" he explained .
" And if he doesn't" I asked .
" He will don't worry . Got it ?"
" YEP thanks Josh you are the best" I have him a small hug .
" Darling ?" Kol said standing at the door of the Rousseau's .
" Yep coming"
Before going I spared a last glance at Josh . He gave me a thumbs up and lipped " Go get your man" and I have him an encouraging smile .

So my plan was put into action as I convinced familia Mikaelson to come with me to the club .

Later that evening -
" What are you going to wear ?" Rebekah asked me .
" I dunno" I shrugged . Wear something hot , Josh's advice was still ringing in my ears .
" Take one of mine" She offered .
" Thanks . You are a literal angel ." I thanked her and took the dress. If you could call it that . It was a sequinned burgundy dress that reached a little above my mid- thigh .