Ch-11 The Red Letter

Kol's POV-

Kol's POV-

I have your little human and I plan to do what you did to my love. Except slower.Want her to live ? Come to the spot where you killed him . And bring Marcel with you.
                                -E

I read this note about 15 times over. Who is 'E' ? I tossed the letter to the ground and punched the wall in anger and frustration. I felt a strong pain surging through my hand, but I couldn't care less . It felt better than the pain inside me , knowing this happened to her because of me.
But why was I feeling like this ? Simple, I was falling for her , hard . There was something about her that seemed different than all other women I had seen .
Nobody understood me like her . I.... I love her .
" Whose 'E' ?" I heard a voice , Marcel .
" I don't know"
" Think Kol think , who did you kill in New Orleans and someone whose loved one which the initials 'E' ?" Marcel said.
Then I strained my brain . Wait , Oliver Gregor ! He had a girlfriend named Elenor ! That's it ! I killed Oliver because he tried to sleep we with my then girlfriend , Mary Alice Claire .
" You know Elenor ? Elenor Murs ?"
"Yeah why ? I have crossed her once or twi- Wait YOU ARENT SAYING SHE DID IT ?" He asked and I nodded . But where could she be ? Oh yes the place I killed Oliver . An abandoned building just outside New Orleans . And that's where we're going .

Amber's PoV-
Eventually  it stopped hurting . The woman who was torturing me , I saw something in her eyes . Heartbreak . Either she was kol's psycho ex or Kol killed someone who meant the world to her . I think the latter . But that didn't stop the bleeding . I was losing consciousness when I heard footsteps .
" What haven't had enough fun ?" I asked sarcastically . Then I looked up and stimule upon a familiar pair of brown eyes . Then I recognised to whom they belonged to - Marie Therese . The woman at the beignet shop .
" I'm here to help , honey ." She said apologetically but I just scoffed.
" Elenor wants to kill Kol Mikealson . That monster took everything away from me" She trailed off and my ears perked up .
" What ?" I asked panicked . " You can't kill Kol . He is original . Please don't kill him" I didn't realise that I was crying till the cuts on my face sting from the saltwater .
" I'm sorry , really"
" If you hurt Kol I swear I will give you the most painful death ever" I threatened her .
" Amber ? Amber ?" I heard a voice call out , Kol.
" Kol !" I screamed loudly and then Kol came in running followed by Marcel .
" Kol DON'T COME HERE ! ITS A TRAP ! KOL DON'T!" I tried to warn him but it was too late . Marie Thérèse had already done her witchy-pain-inflicting-thing . Kol and Marcel fell to the ground clutching their heads in pain .
" Well , well what do we have here ?" Elenor came walking in with a wicked grin on her face.
" I ..I will ah - make .. you pay for this !" Kol said in between painful grunts .
" Well we'll see about whose going to make whom pay ." Then she walked up to Marcel and grabbed his face .
" Hello Marcel remember me ?" She asked in a sickly sweet tone. Then she placed a knife just below his teeth and then Marie Therese closed her fist . The drops of venom fell on the knife and Elenor's smirk grew even more .
" No ! Please don't do this !" I cried and thrashed against the metal chair . Then she walked to Kol and stabbed him in the stomach . My eyes widened at this .
"Noooooooooo !" I screamed loudly and the glass in the windows bursted and Marie Therese's neck snapped magically .
" This is for Oliv-" Elenor started but in the mid sentence she coughed out blood and fell sideways .
Behind her was Klaus . Behind him was the original family . Freya waved her hand and the ropes untied themselves . I got up , but a strong pain shot up in my legs and I lost balance . But before I fell Klaus caught me and picked me up bridal style , " I've got you love . I've got you"
" Kol" I croaked out.
" He's fine Amber" klaus reassured .
" You don't get it . That bitch stabbed Kol with Marcel's venom"
⚜️⚜️⚜️

A.N - hey guys ! How's it going ? I hope you all are fine .
(Btw thx for the 1k reads)
So what do you think will happen next ?

Comment and hit the little star button down below .