Chapter: 2

All ten men were sitting in a semi circle in their den room. It was also where ten beds resides too. They were full sized beds big enough if one of the others wanted to sleep next to each other. The men were waiting on their lover to enter since he wanted to talk to all ten.

They all were discussing multiple things. Josh spoke up. "I know a girl that loves everything we do." He said. "Josh. Enough with the girl." Maverick said. "Just because you don't like the idea of Alex marrying a woman, doesn't mean we don't." Josh told him. "She seemed pretty good with horses." Philip said. "I saw how she can draw and paint." Chris said.

"I'm sure she is very outdoors active." Jake said. "She is. Her brother is one of the guards here at the palace. She knows how to shoot an arrow, and I'm sure she knows her way around a sword." Josh said looking directly at Maverick.

The door opened to the gigantic bedroom. King Alexander entered with a young woman. The ten have been through this before. Alex introduced her to them. The first one to question her was David. Alex never liked that they questioned the women he let them meet. They wanted a woman to love them just as much as she would love him.

They all questioned her. They knew they were making her uncomfortable and Alex mad because of it. Once the last one stood up and left the room, Alex excused himself to talk with them briefly. "I wish you guys would get to know some of these women." He said to them. Josh was the first to speak.

"We said that we wanted one that would love us too. She does not do anything we like. She is an indoor pet. I personally don't like an indoor person." "I'm with Josh." William said. Alex looked around at them. "Do you all agree with Joshua?" Alex asked. All except Josh and Maverick nodded. "Then who do you think would be appropriate for the position?" Alex asked them.

"I personally think Genevieve would be fit." Josh said. "Is she the one that was with that guard earlier holding the bow about to shoot an arrow?" David asked. Josh nodded. "And the one that was leading Jac before Alex came out to the stables." Philip said. "I ran into her in the garden while she was drawing the hedges and trees around them. She then moved to the opposite side of the pathway and drew me along with the landscape, palace and the skyline. It was beautiful and well done." Chris said.

The others that have not met her yet were intrigued. Alex was even. "I'll be right back." Alex said as he closed the bathroom door. "Did you just convince him to seek her out and see if she is the right fit for the ten of us?" Henry asked. "I think so." Josh said. Louis went up behind Josh wrapping his arms around his waist. Josh held one hand bringing it up to his lips. He kissed the hand before letting Louis hug him from behind.

"I still don't like the idea." Maverick said as he undressed for a shower. William joined him in the same spray. It got heated quickly between them. Alex came back in. He saw what was happening and enjoyed the view. He loved spending time with his ten men. Pretty soon all of his men were undressed and performing some type of pleasure to each other.

He undressed and joined them. They loved him. He loved them. There was no denial that the king loved his men and they loved him.